The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Would love to see that.

However KC should have to fight at 185 from here out. Lost a ton of respect for him this week. 

I agree with the fighting at 185. Imo when you don't make the cut then your done in that division.

Changing divisions as a top contender though blows. It'll be disrespect to the MW division to give him the fight he deserves

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I agree with the fighting at 185. Imo when you don't make the cut then your done in that division.

Changing divisions as a top contender though blows. It'll be disrespect to the MW division to give him the fight he deserves

I'd give him Costa. Like others have suggested. 

Costa is ranked 4th at 185, KC has already beat a top 10 185'r in Hermansson ( rank 9th) so I could see a case for him deserving that fight in the division. 

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Would love to see that.

However KC should have to fight at 185 from here out. Lost a ton of respect for him this week. 

Give him Robert Whittaker in that case!  I don't want to see Costa get rewarded for Khamzats stupidity.  Paulo has his own weight issues.  Plus the drinking before the Izzy fight.  

4 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

Give him Robert Whittaker in that case!  I don't want to see Costa get rewarded for Khamzats stupidity.  Paulo has his own weight issues.  Plus the drinking before the Izzy fight.  

True.

Costa is a dumbass too.

I'll meet you in the middle, how about Vettori? I don't know if he deserves a Bobby Knuckles fight yet. Maybe after another win at 185.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, HI5 said:

Clips, but looks like Jake Paul continues to own MMA boxers.

he "boxed" a 48 year old Anderson Silva who has been checked out since 2014.  Honestly, can look at Silva before and after this fight and he didn't care at all; it was a pay day for him

47 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

In a boxing ring - I will start to believe in him when he actually fights a boxer or takes on these MMA fighters in an Octagon.

If he fought a real boxer, he'd be destroyed.

If he fought a real MMA fighter in an MMA ring he'd be destroyed.

Tyson called him out and that's something I'd pay to watch

Jake fought well. He's getting better every fight. Used the jab well and then clinched up a lot when he looked in trouble. He's learning the sweet science. 

At 47 the Spider still looks great but he once again played with his food. He should have been more active early,

The knock-down sealed the deal.

Nate Diaz has set himself up for a big payday, as expected. Diaz camp brawled a bit with Jakes crew backstage setting up the future contest.