The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Have you actually walked in -30 temperatures? You wouldn't be saying that if you did.

This cold wet near freezing weather feels almost as cold at the lower teens though. I would rather the air was dryer and cooler and the snow was more powder like.

And I have been out in the -40s.

Sooo...it's not going to snow enough tonight to shut down transit tomorrow morning right? I have to be at work for 7:30 tomorrow morning, down a giant hill (bus goes from Metrotown to near Marine and Boundary.) If this were any other city in Canada I wouldn't be worried, but you know...

I'm guessing the bus will run as long as it doesn't freeze and make ice rinks for roads...

Sooo...it's not going to snow enough tonight to shut down transit tomorrow morning right? I have to be at work for 7:30 tomorrow morning, down a giant hill (bus goes from Metrotown to near Marine and Boundary.) If this were any other city in Canada I wouldn't be worried, but you know...

I'm guessing the bus will run as long as it doesn't freeze and make ice rinks for roads...

Helps if you have twitter, you can follow @translink and ask them lot's of questions and they'll tweet everything you need to know.

Edited by SmirnoffIce