The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Well, no Christmas gift for you then. Santa doesn't like naughty boys.

Eff him and his morbid obesity.

Lemme guess, you call it Xmas don't you?wink.gif

I call it crap....cause it's crap. Merry Crap! Feliz NaviCrap! Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Crap! Crap-e-shoma mobarak bashad! Joyeux Crap! Buone Feste di Crap! Sung Tan Chuk Crap!

So yeah.... oh, and to address your post more thoroughly...Merry Xcrap! ;)

But enjoy the snow! That's what it's all aboot.

Eff him and his morbid obesity.

I call it crap....cause it's crap. Merry Crap! Feliz NaviCrap! Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Crap! Crap-e-shoma mobarak bashad! Joyeux Crap! Buone Feste di Crap! Sung Tan Chuk Crap!

So yeah.... oh, and to address your post more thoroughly...Merry Xcrap! ;)

But enjoy the snow! That's what it's all aboot.

Damn straight, eh?tongue.gif

Tell me about. It's one the most annoying and contrived faux holidays of the year...and it started Nov 1 for some!

Whatever...I was rooting for the grinch anyways. Stupid Cindy Lou Who. Who gives a frack, that's' who!

Go with Festivus

Festivus... the holiday for the rest of us.

AHHHHH.... the Airing of Grievances (kind of a blood sport on CDC year round) and Feats of Strength.

The beautiful FESTIVUS Pole - an unadorned aluminum pole (very high strength-to-weight ratio). I find tinsel so distracting.

Modern observances of FESTIVUS tend to feature heavy drinking, including beer, rum, bourbon, or wine and especially Scotch (single malt 12 year old preferably The Macallan)- my kind of holiday.

Go with Festivus

Festivus... the holiday for the rest of us.

AHHHHH.... the Airing of Grievances (kind of a blood sport on CDC year round) and Feats of Strength.

The beautiful FESTIVUS Pole - an unadorned aluminum pole (very high strength-to-weight ratio). I find tinsel so distracting.

Modern observances of FESTIVUS tend to feature heavy drinking, including beer, rum, bourbon, or wine and especially Scotch (single malt 12 year old preferably The Macallan)- my kind of holiday.

SERENITY NOW!!

Yeah in Richmond your foot step turns it to slush, but it is going to be around -6 in Vancouver this week end so things may get icy.

I don't think -6 is enough for the snow to get cold. I still think that's packing snow territory.

We can start complaining about road conditions when the snow comes to my knees or if it gets to -10.

I don't think -6 is enough for the snow to get cold. I still think that's packing snow territory.

We can start complaining about road conditions when the snow comes to my knees or if it gets to -10.

If the snow ever gets to your knees, Vancouver will be shut down.