The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

It would be fun watching the city trying to clean it up. Hell, it'd be fun watching my neighbours trying to clean it up.

At least with packing snow you can just push it with a plow shovel.

Plow shovel in Vancouver is as foreign as palm trees laugh.gif

Anyone know if BCIT downtown is closed for snow today (Saturday) ? Thanks

Not sure if it's closed down, but just up the street it is beautiful on the residential streets. Almost froze my drunken but looking down the street at all the overhanging trees being super bright. The city lights don't go to waste in the snow, they get reflected a million times over. I think that's what I like the best about the snow, it's much much brighter out. I think I am ready for the christmas lights now. Sure it's early, but I always figure that it's all about making the winter happy more than it's about christmas really. I like to think of christmas as a deadline when it comes to that.

It would be fun watching the city trying to clean it up. Hell, it'd be fun watching my neighbours trying to clean it up.

At least with packing snow you can just push it with a plow shovel.

Hell, I would be willing to sober up to tackle that problem.

All this snow and too drunk to drive in it? What a shame eh?:blink:

Not to drunk to go out and gaze at it's beauty though!;)

Woke up to take a leak...looks like it stopped snowing in Coquitlam :(

Streets aren't even covered, just a light dusting on cars and on the grass but streets and sidewalks are ok. Booourns

Really? In burnaby the scenery is fantastic and the roads are taunting. I think it's a microclimate thing, a few metres in elevation and ocean proximately make all the difference.