The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

I'm sure he's around under a new name.

Oh yeah. I'm sure as well. There were a few Burr bashers last season that couldn't wait to get their digs in. Never mind that the rest of the players were just as bad, even though Alex actually had an excuse, not that he'd use it, as he had 3 major injuries, and was always in recovery or trying to get back to game speed. And on top of that the coach hated him, and was trying to get Gillis to dump him.

Oh yeah. I'm sure as well. There were a few Burr bashers last season that couldn't wait to get their digs in. Never mind that the rest of the players were just as bad, even though Alex actually had an excuse, not that he'd use it, as he had 3 major injuries, and was always in recovery or trying to get back to game speed. And on top of that the coach hated him, and was trying to get Gillis to dump him.

He doesn't need to use the injury excuse. He has you to do it for him!

This sounds familiar regarding another player this year...lol.

The reality is cdc always finds a player or two every season to do this to.

Burrows is about the only core player that could reasonably be traded who i would be ok keeping especially since the sedins are going nowhere.

I keep saying every player on the roster is tradable but would regret Burrows going the most. IMHO he is the captain of this team. Ultra smart hockey player who can play anywhere on the roster, can change his game during the game, plays a 200' game, can PK and PP. There would be any number of teams who would love to have him.

This sounds familiar regarding another player this year...lol.

The reality is cdc always finds a player or two every season to do this to.

Burrows is about the only core player that could reasonably be traded who i would be ok keeping especially since the sedins are going nowhere.

Does CDC always find a player to beat on every season or is there always one bad player that is easy to beat on every season.

Lol can't believe this thread is still going. I haven't been here in like a year and I see it's still going strong lol.

I bet you the OP is a troll and is laughing so hard at all the attention he got. He won in the end, not because of Burrows (he clearly lost that argument), but because of the attention he got from the trolling.

Edited by The Lock