The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stuck On Homework? **The Homework Thread v0.01** is here!

More-is-on

Hey guys, I was just doing a practice provincial exam online for English 10 and came across something that I don't understand. I'm guessing we're supposed to write an essay, but the confusing part is what we're supposed to write it on. All it says is, "Our toughest struggles in life can be with ourselves."

If you were to write an essay based on that sentence, what would you write about? .. I'm not actually going to write an essay, too time consuming. I just want to gather info so I have a general idea.

Thanks in advance.

PS: My provincial = tomorrow.

Hey guys, I was just doing a practice provincial exam online for English 10 and came across something that I don't understand. I'm guessing we're supposed to write an essay, but the confusing part is what we're supposed to write it on. All it says is, "Our toughest struggles in life can be with ourselves."

If you were to write an essay based on that sentence, what would you write about? .. I'm not actually going to write an essay, too time consuming. I just want to gather info so I have a general idea.

Thanks in advance.

PS: My provincial = tomorrow.

Archived