The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Just a reminder for those who may be interested, that free Japanese music program (on Youtube) will be starting in about 3 hours from now. Looks to be a fairly interesting survey of talent from heavy metal and rock'n'roll on down to J-pop and anime stuff (not really my interest). I suspect that there will some moments when it will be on mute.

https://stayhope.blueencount.jp/special_site/stayhope/detail/2

regards,  G.

Well, initial thoughts regarding this online Japanese music thing it that there's too much chatting and not enough music.

** two(ish) hours in, 5600+ viewers, still limited music content. A nap may be in my future

*** three(ish) hours in, 6300(ish) viewers, still little to no music. They are doing some sort of cooking thing. Perhaps the music is crammed into the last hour.

**** four(ish) hours in, down to 5800(ish) viewers, still not much by way of music. Perhaps there are contractual reasons which are preventing/limiting performances on this gig.

**** 0315 "Scandal" show up sans instruments. I don't mind this band. They are a bit too J-pop for my tastes, but their sound has matured over the decade. It's also nice to see that they've ditched the matching outfits from their first few years. (see below)

0400(ish) 6800(ish) viewing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

regards,  G.

Edited by Gollumpus