The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

I have to admit to being weak. The SF Giants were down 3 - 1 at the top of the 9th inning, playing the Dodgers. The Giants had a 2 - 1 lead in the four game series (held in LA). 

The Giants had men on 2nd and 3rd, two outs, and they hit into a force out which would have won the game for LA... except. The Giants appealed the play, and won the game 5 - 3.

I am a weak, weak, man. Don't stop believing.

regards,  G.

PS - also, it ain't over until it's over, or, the fat lady sings, 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The only song in my entire life that compares with this? The number of middle school girls I tried to cuddle up to with this playing? The smell of wine & cheap perfume... 

I could have cried when my daughter and her friends played it over, and over. At 2 AM at her 18th last year to close the night. 

Was this.  My favorite song ever. Promises made in the heat of the night. Creeping home before it got too light...

I wasted all that precious time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

Could someone else who hasn't already liked this go back and like it cuz I can only do it once.

regards,  G.

Done!  (Woulda done it anyway.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Honestly, I'm not really a Journey fan. I just sorta' like them because they were adopted by the Giants as part of the 2010, 2012 and 2014 playoff runs... kind of like how Sister Sledge was adopted by the Pirates in 1979.

regards,  G.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1