The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, -DLC- said:

This can't be played here (only on Youtube)...but the best damn concert I've ever seen.  Listening to the entire thing (again) this morning.  Glorious. 

Setlist:  Release, Go, Animal, Save You, Given To Fly, Corduroy, Love Boat Captain, Even Flow, Better Man, Half Full, Daughter, Wishlist, Lukin, Grievance, Immortality, Nothingman, Down, Do the Evolution, Blood
ENCORE 1:  Footsteps, Elderly Woman, U, Alive
ENCORE 2:  Bee Girl, Black, Porch
ENCORE 3:  I Believe in Miracles, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

Seriously.  A concert that went full on until after midnight.  AMAZING.  Supersuckers were the back up.

Think I was there. Saw Pearl Jam 3 times - once in Vancouver, but twice in Seattle.

My first concert ever was the Seattle show for the No Logo tour (sold out in 5 minutes, but my Buddy got tickets for us).

• Like 1
On 9/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, D-Money said:

Think I was there. Saw Pearl Jam 3 times - once in Vancouver, but twice in Seattle.

My first concert ever was the Seattle show for the No Logo tour (sold out in 5 minutes, but my Buddy got tickets for us).

I've seen them a few times....try to get tickets every time they come to Van.  The first time they were backing up Neil Young and we were on the floor at the front.  Eddie passed a bottle of wine around.

• Upvote 1