The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

And because sometimes life should be F'd up? Wild and fun;

Who cares ff your neighbour's hate you!

Glen Waverley's least appreciated (LOL these guys literally almost next door literally to me)...

Sro Sro,   Sroo Sroo Sroo    Sro

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
On 7/3/2022 at 7:08 AM, Muttley said:

Kylie has been to my house!  (Its true, many times)  

So has @Ilunga  , he can verificate.

But we're missing Lil' Eva! And her little baby sister...

Tell me; who can wing their hips better between these two? 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Kylie has been to my house!  (Its true, many times)  

So has @Ilunga  , he can verificate.

But we're missing Lil' Eva! And her little baby sister...

Tell me; who can wing their hips better between these two? 

Brother I have to play the theme 

Edit 

I read that she and Jason are coming back for the last week, the show is finally coming to an end.

Steph used to be with my friend Leon.

She already had a son Harley who was on Neighbours, just finished a stint on Home and away.

The had a son together , Jai.

Edited by Ilunga
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/other/rocker-carlos-santana-doing-well-after-collapsing-onstage/ar-AAZgwfY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9f270e8df6874b04902024c3a93d6ec3

DETROIT (AP) — Guitar icon Carlos Santana collapsed on stage during a show in Michigan and was rushed to a hospital, later blaming the episode on forgetting to eat or drink water.

Santana, 74, was “doing well” Wednesday after being taken from his show at Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, some 40 miles northwest of Detroit, to the emergency department at McLaren Clarkston for observation Tuesday night, manager Michael Vrionis in a statement.

“Just taking it easy,” the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer posted to Facebook just after midnight. “Forgot to eat and drink water so I dehydrated and passed out. Blessings and miracles to you all.”

Santana was released during the night from the hospital.

It was not immediately known when Santana would resume his tour, although Wednesday's show at The Pavilion at Star Lake in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania, has been postponed. He and his band have been touring with Earth, Wind & Fire.

The tour has 21 dates left through late August before Santana — the artist behind such hits as “Oye Como Va″ and ”Black Magic Woman″ — is scheduled to head back to Las Vegas for his residency at the House of Blues.

In December, Santana canceled a number of performances in Las Vegas after he underwent an unspecified heart procedure. He and members of his band also tested positive for COVID-19 in February, canceling some dates.

• Huggy Bear 1
On 7/3/2022 at 11:07 AM, -DLC- said:

Hey, let's do something.

What is the first song/music you remember?

I remember my friend, Cheryl, and I LOVED music early on. We listened to LG73 and it was BeeGees and Beatles (we got the red and blue albums). Then roller skating...Slade, Suzi Quatro, etc.  

But I also remember being in my cousin's basement listening to music as our parents partied upstairs. There were 4 cousins, some older some younger (one named after me). I distinctly remember them playing a compilation ("hits") album every time I was over...they were big back in the day. One had Sly & the Family Stone Everyday People. And other songs, including this:

This won't embed for some reason, but what a trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0DMbCKnAg

My cousin had KISS 'Dynasty'. I was real young but the faces and the makeup on the cover enthralled me. I begged my parents to get it for me for my bday and they did. I still remember going to Woolco to get it. LOL Was my first record (cassette actually). The big hit on it was "I was made for loving you" but there was some good rockers on there too. I know the entire record note for note. 

Kiss – 'Dynasty' (1979) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series) – 2 Loud 2  Old Music

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1