The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

A little throwback Thursday music.... ok, it's a flashback.... Roy Orbison called...

Are you sure this isn't fake-I mean I can see his eyes, I've never seen them before.

Who stole that man's sun glasses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's Official: ZAKK WYLDE And CHARLIE BENANTE To Tour With PANTERA's Surviving Members

First reported as a rumor by BLABBERMOUTH.NET last night, it has now been confirmed that ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante and OZZY OSBOURNE guitarist Zakk Wylde are the musicians who will join PANTERA's surviving members on a reunion tour.

Wylde and Benante, along with singer Philip Anselmo and bassist Rex Brown, will tour as PANTERA, headlining a number of major festivals across North America and Europe and staging some of their own headline concerts.

According to Billboard, the lineup has been given a green light by the estates of the band's founders, drummer Vincent "Vinnie Paul" Abbott and guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, as well as Brown, who last year said Wylde wouldn't tour with PANTERA if a reunion were to happen. It's unclear what changed his mind.

More in the link

https://blabbermouth.net/news/its-official-zakk-wylde-and-charlie-benante-to-tour-with-panteras-surviving-members

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2