The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Spoiler

Oh, oh deep water, black and cold like the night I stand with arms wide open I've run a twisted line I'm a stranger in the eyes of the Maker I could not see for the fog in my eyes I could not feel for the fear in my life From across the great divide, In the distance I saw a light Of John Baptist walking to me with the Maker My body my body is bent and broken by long and dangerous sleep I can't work the fields of Abraham and turn my head away I'm not a stranger in the hands of the Maker Brother John, have you seen the homeless daughters Standing here with broken wings I have seen the flaming swords There over east of Eden Burning in the eyes of the Maker Burning in the eyes of the Maker Burning in the eyes of the Maker

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 12/5/2022 at 11:38 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

From here in Melbourne Thursday.

Supporting, believing & singing what people should consider thinking.  And so F'ing hard!

This is tight.

That was another totally bonus band on the day for me my friend. 

Had the half a dozen or so bands I really wanted to see and those guys and Electric Callboy were unexpected gems. 

Not a big metal fan however a friend told me about this song as we were listening to it, the Tibetan peoples story.

For a metal band they were really good and their drummer is apparently world renowned.

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1