The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

I swore I'd never fall again but this don't even feel like falling. Gravity can't begin to pull me back to the ground again.

It's like I've been awakened, every rule I had you breaking. It's the risk that I'm taking.

I apologize for the corniness.

Edited by I♥Wellwood

If you like Above n beyond you will love Stan Kolev more house feel than trance but still deadly :)

my fav Above and Beyond(ocean Lab) song :)

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

A&B are one of my fave DJs. Did you go to their show last Saturday? It was amazing! :D

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

A&B are one of my fave DJs. Did you go to their show last Saturday? It was amazing! :D

I havent been to a show in ages :( Calgary's scene was epic years ago, now it is just too mainstream for me. I love house music but I am trapped in this era and genre for life I think ...... take a listen

I havent been to a show in ages :( Calgary's scene was epic years ago, now it is just too mainstream for me. I love house music but I am trapped in this era and genre for life I think ...... take a listen

My bad for assuming you're in Vancouver.

I am more of a trance person but I'll watch that when I get home from work. Thanks. :)

My bad for assuming you're in Vancouver.

I am more of a trance person but I'll watch that when I get home from work. Thanks. :)

Have you heard of LTJ bukem ? His Progression Session albums are sick DnB style trance (Liquid Dnb is what they are calling it theses days) there is like 10 of them.

Check this album out BT: Sasha's voyage of Ima unreal trance possibly the greatest of all time !!!!! it takes me away after just one minute :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG3Al2MBMc4

Edited by vanfan73

Have you heard of LTJ bukem ? His Progression Session albums are sick DnB style trance (Liquid Dnb is what they are calling it theses days) there is like 10 of them.

Check this album out BT: Sasha's voyage of Ima unreal trance possibly the greatest of all time !!!!! it takes me away after just one minute :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG3Al2MBMc4

No, I have not heard of him nor that album. I'll check it out. Thanks! :)

I listen to mostly Gareth Emery, Ben Gold, John O'Callaghan, Ashley Wallbridge, Above & Beyond, Paul van Dyk, etc.

This is one of my all-time faves: