The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Roddick is pathetic. Without his serve, he wouldn't be a pro tenis player. He should be the less skilled Top 10 player of all time.

What's pathetic is a comment like this.

So I guess you've stood in there, with the best, for over 4 hours and held your own based only a serve?

Even if it was true that, in itself, would be quite an accomplishment. In other words, coming second at Wimbledon in a match fought right to the end is hardly a feat worth criticism (despite how it happens). Get a grip and show some respect here for what was a fantastic showing. For you've just made yourself out to be a very unappreciative fan of tennis...that or someone who clearly doesn't respect the game at all.

Edited by debluvscanucks

What's pathetic is a comment like this.

So I guess you've stood in there, with the best, for over 4 hours and held your own based only a serve?

Even if it was true that, in itself, would be quite an accomplishment. In other words, coming second at Wimbledon in a match fought right to the end is hardly a feat worth criticism (despite how it happens). Get a grip and show some respect here for what was a fantastic showing. For you've just made yourself out to be a very unappreciative fan of tennis...that or someone who clearly doesn't respect the game at all.

He has already made it very clear he doesn't care about or respect anything that isn't Russian.

When history is written Federer will go down as one of the biggest money players of all time if not the greatest. He never loses a tiebreaker.

Even Nadal loses most of the tie breakers with Federer.

Roddick won more games than Federer in this match but he still won anyways...............AGAIN.

:blink:

When history is written Federer will go down as one of the biggest money players of all time if not the greatest. He never loses a tiebreaker.

Even Nadal loses most of the tie breakers with Federer.

Roddick won more games than Federer in this match but he still won anyways...............AGAIN.

:blink:

Tiebrakers are part of games. you got to win them. He is the greatest (maybe not for some people), but who can argue that he has everything- service (51 aces today) return, passing shost, crosscourt shots, he is complete player. he is one of the best sportsman, who else dominated his/her sport like that 21 straight top 4 finishes (1/2 finals)in majors.who else has done it in his/her game?

Tiebrakers are part of games. you got to win them. He is the greatest (maybe not for some people), but who can argue that he has everything- service (51 aces today) return, passing shost, crosscourt shots, he is complete player. he is one of the best sportsman, who else dominated his/her sport like that 21 straight top 4 finishes (1/2 finals)in majors.who else has done it in his/her game?

This is the truth. The greatest plays are the greatest money players. The greatest money players TAKE away matches they could have very well lost.

Federer wins virtually every tiebreaker.

Wow. I feel so bad for Roddick. Before this match I was rooting for him, even though I wasn't a fan of his. Roddick turned me into a fan of his after this match. Hes only 26 so he has a good 4-5 years of tennis left in him. Hopefully he wins Wimbeldon atleast once. Congrats to Federer though.

I missed the match. Like actually... &%$#! WTH! Is any station going to replay this... I've been googling but there's not much. I'll just have to patrol ESPN online or something.

Between my brother and I, we had 3 alarm clocks, but I didn't hear any of them ring at all! FAIL.