The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw

marleau_12

The Hunger Games: 8.5/10

I didn't read the book, so I can't say how true it is to the book, but the friends I was with said it was pretty close. Overall, I liked it a lot. It's not amazing though

21 Jump Street:

I originally had no intent to see this movie, but I really wanted a comedy movie the other night and this had 86% on rotton tomatoes, so I though I would give it a chance.... I was really surprised, this movie was the funniest film since Horrible Bosses.

Kinda dragged for a bit in the 2nd half, but the 1st is full of belly laughs, highly recommended if you want a good quality comedy.

8/10

The Hunger games-8/10 expected alot more, but my girlfriend wouldnt stop talking about it.

21 Jump Street- 9/10 hilarious movie, would definately watch it again

Blair Witch Project- 6/10 not nearly as scary as i thought it would be.

Up-8.5/10 Pretty good kids movie, my little brother loved it.

Scream 4- 7/10 i was laughing pretty hard at this movie just like the other ones (remember randy haha)

Toy Story 3- 10/10 Maybe it's just because I watched the previous two as a kid, some sad parts in it.

The notebook: 6.5/10 i was pretty bored, my girfriend cried so i guess it qualifies as a good chick flick

Paranormal Activity 1: 5/10 Not very scary second time around

Paranormal Activity 2: 3/10 dissapointed again

Paranormal Activity 3: 6.5/10 not as scary as I thought (although the old ladies in the room scared the hell outta me)

The Blind Side: 9/10- good story great movie

Final Destination 3- 6/10 okay movie, kinda cheesy though (raycroft was right)

Super 8-8/10 good movie

all done in 3 days... what a waste of time

this is some kind of trick question, isn't it?

I once saw him on the jumbotron at GM Place trying to get the fans into a game against the hawks where the canucks eventually got shut out. That wasn't very awesome, though I cheered pretty loud when I saw dolph lol

Archived