The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BC Lions/CFL 2012 Season thread

Canucks_fo_life

Hey Deb, you mind answering my question? I asked Lager Hog but i'm just looking for a veteran fan's opinion, I haven't followed the CFL much.

Lager, i'm just wondering how you think our running back position is going to look this year? Losing Logan to the Steelers seems like a particularly bad loss since Ian Smart looks like crap.

Hey Deb, you mind answering my question? I asked Lager Hog but i'm just looking for a veteran fan's opinion, I haven't followed the CFL much.

Well, it's questionable for sure.

I like Smart and, although I haven't heard the entire game, it sounds like he's played fairly well tonight. That being said, he's our kick returner and I guess time will tell what happens with that.

I guess the closest comparison to Logan is Marc, who got injured in training camp. Don't think he played tonight (I've been in and out - got the game on the radio). So, for the moment, Smart it is I guess. Mallett? Don't know too much about him yet.

As excited as I am to see that Lulay is doing very well, I really don't want to go through another QB controversy here. How many QBs are we going to be playing this year? Last year Wally liked to switch up Pierce and Jackson a lot. Is there going to be a 3 man rotation this time?

From what I heard, looks like pierce is still kind of hesitant to go vertical. I wanna see the leos offense to be more vertical this year. Defenses are so good at taking out the underneath stuff these days.

Archived