The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder Talk

carlweezer

Shirokov was demoted to the third line. He has been terrible in the last few games.

That's disappointing,I had hopes that he could be a contributor but the playoff intensity is probably too much for him which is'nt a good sign in terms of making it to the next level.

However,Schroeders looks like he's more than holding his own out there and should definitely be given a good look at camp next year.

If the Moose can beat the Bulldogs... it'll be an absolute upset. The eight seed taking out the first seed... Kinna like the Devils and the Flyers right now. Arniel seems to have put a lot of trust on Schroeder, he is now one of the players that get the most icetime.

Pretty impressive for his first taste of the pros.

Even with our prospects the Bandwagon hoppers exist. So sad.

Not really for Schroeds, he hasn't been exposed enough to opportunities with the Canucks to get the "bashing" and jumping off part of bandwagonning which separates bandwagon fans and normal rational fans (notice I don't say "true" fans because of the vagueness it implies). It has occurred in bundles with Hodgson though.

Not really for Schroeds, he hasn't been exposed enough to opportunities with the Canucks to get the "bashing" and jumping off part of bandwagonning which separates bandwagon fans and normal rational fans (notice I don't say "true" fans because of the vagueness it implies). It has occurred in bundles with Hodgson though.

That's what I meant.

Schroeder with a beautiful drag move on his assist today. Set up Clark for an open net.

It's at 1:40 of the highlites.

That was a beut. The old slow up toe drag around the stick, kinda like Versteeg's highlight reel goal this year.

Archived