The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Guest Gumballthechewy

Help me out with the antigenic variation of the pilC protein from N. gonorrhea. Are pilS and pilE separate loci or just downstream of expressed region and missing promoter?

pilS and pilE are each part of a larger duplication of the gonococcal genome and share upstream and downstream homologoussequences with opa and pi1 loci.

You know how to cut grass...?

I live in BC don't I?

Edited by Gumballthechewy
Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm impressed by your wiki skills.

Ha ha! I honestly have no idea what's going on right now! :P

But I do read a lot of wiki. I've leaned more on wiki then I ever did in school. :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

Then how do you expect to be of help as my study partner? :mellow:

I dunno... Emotional support? Also, I have an incredibly good memory bordering on eidetic. That's gotta count for something.

He was hoping to help you study "anatomy".

Actually, I am pretty proficient in anatomy, I was thinking about becoming a doctor, but it's waaaay too much school and waaay too much hassle, police officer is also better suited to my disposition I think.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Okay, go ahead and emotionally support me.

You are super smart an you will ace your test!

thumbs_up_large.png

If your memory is that good, med school should be a lot easier for you than most. You prefer donuts and cuffs to probes?

Mostly because I refuse to give money to the enducation system. But also I just really want to be a police officer.

WHAT? YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT!?

:P

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh gosh, you guys need to start wearing cheerleading outfits and wave pom poms for me :bigblush:

I could throw one on...

I've always just assumed cops have a strong affinity for donuts. You can just work at Tim's. It's easier.

I don't even really eat doughnuts, very rarely. Besides, cops make waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a doughnut jockey.

I don't know where this is going anymore lol.

You just straight canned it buddy

Dude! She was totally wanting you but you blew it!

:bigblush: