The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wearing loungewear for the last 7 weeks.  Been working from home, doing yoga and cardio, drinking kombucha, working on my quilt,  playing ol’ skool video games, and hanging with the cat. 

Been outside 2x in the last 7 weeks.  Once to walk around the block and 7 weeks ago to go to the grocery store before the Stay at Home order took place.

I live in WA state, and thank goodness we have Jay Inslee!  Trying to look forward. 

A563B89D-04FA-4C7C-B3D4-2A06D3C01E34.thumb.jpeg.02f7a2a5c440ceb33d8298df41cf3aeb.jpeg

Edited by brilac
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cramarossa said:

Your hair!

You look like the beast from Beauty and the Beast once he stops being a beast and becomes a man again.

I've had a surprising number of people tell me they want to braid it, particularly into viking braids 

• Huggy Bear 1
4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I've had a surprising number of people tell me they want to braid it, particularly into viking braids 

Idk if you know how to braid or have done it before, but it's very satisfying to braid long, silky-looking hair. Your hair looks very well taken care of, so I can see the appeal. Personally I'd opt for one long French braid, but I suppose the viking look fits better with the beard.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Idk if you know how to braid or have done it before, but it's very satisfying to braid long, silky-looking hair. Your hair looks very well taken care of, so I can see the appeal. Personally I'd opt for one long French braid, but I suppose the viking look fits better with the beard.

Haha, I don't know anything about that sort of thing! I don't know how to do much of anything with long hair tbh, it's all foreign and a bit intimidating 

23 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Haha, I don't know anything about that sort of thing! I don't know how to do much of anything with long hair tbh, it's all foreign and a bit intimidating 

Gotta keep it moisturized! A good conditioner, and maybe a lightweight oil (like argan oil), especially for the ends. If your ends get dry you can get split ends, which weaken and thin your hair.

2 hours ago, Cramarossa said:

Gotta keep it moisturized! A good conditioner, and maybe a lightweight oil (like argan oil), especially for the ends. If your ends get dry you can get split ends, which weaken and thin your hair.

A good conditioner is the daily thing, I def keep is clean and get regular maintenance cuts 

I don't know anything about oils though, one of my friends was trying to tell me about beard oil and the like 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

254D472F-7F2B-4189-80A9-0E679DEE7A9D.thumb.jpeg.283ff820759b1eb60b86e4af07d8f037.jpeg

Drinking champagne and decided to cut my bangs with the hot pink scissors! Have not had champagne in months, and showed my I.D. through the window when it was delivered. The rest of my hair is a disaster, but I have not touched that with the hot pink scissors! Just cutting my bangs. Watching the Bachelor Greatest Seasons Ever. Jason's season.  It's on my Roku. 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1