The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Short hair is my thing! I've been playing around with it - slick back, all on one side, with bangs, etc. I really like this short hair! The long hair I had, was not really my thing.  I got it cut last month to see if I would like it, and it was not me.  I told the hair stylist today that the long hair was not me, and she cut my hair that I can wear it in all sorts of ways! 

30193F83-1E68-4829-AB4D-69E8022BC250.thumb.jpeg.c1b31d668b4f8ebc2232470ed6b143a6.jpeg

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, brilac said:

I really like your pic!  It makes me want to find as much snow as that and jump in it!  

So where are you in this pic?

Im in campbell river BC atm, im not a snow person lol, shoveling away for couple hours aint my idea of a goodtime lol.

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

Im in campbell river BC atm, im not a snow person lol, shoveling away for couple hours aint my idea of a goodtime lol.

Oh how long have you been in Campbell River?  That would be a great opportunity for a cup of spiked cocoa after shoveling snow or champagne. 

6 hours ago, brilac said:

Oh how long have you been in Campbell River?  That would be a great opportunity for a cup of spiked cocoa after shoveling snow or champagne. 

since the dec 13th, my aunt was in the ICU so came up too visit before she passed wasnt planning on staying up that long, but after she passed figured i'd stay for the holidays n be there for the family and visit around, but tryna get back down but with this weather n icy roads ima wait till it gets nicer out, took the greyhound up.

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 3
1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

since the dec 13th, my aunt was in the ICU so came up too visit before she passed wasnt planning on staying up that long, but after she passed figured i'd stay for the holidays n be there for the family and visit around, but tryna get back down but with this weather n icy roads ima wait till it gets nicer out, took the greyhound up.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss TNucks1.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, brilac said:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss TNucks1.  

Thanks, sucks big time but got too say my good byes and see all my distant family and bond, just wish it was under different circumstances, needed this time with them, cause i live near victoria

• Huggy Bear 3