The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Thunder?

Captain Bob

It was really bad here in Scotland yesterday. Really heavy rain and thunder and lightning. My driveway is on a slope, and the drain at the bottom was blocked and started overflowing coming in underneath the garage door. It was really dark as well. Why am I posting this lol? Nobody's gonna read it :D

It was really bad here in Scotland yesterday. Really heavy rain and thunder and lightning. My driveway is on a slope, and the drain at the bottom was blocked and started overflowing coming in underneath the garage door. It was really dark as well. Why am I posting this lol? Nobody's gonna read it :D

I read it :)

We have it like every week in Hong Kong. Damn, it's scary. Seen thunder and lightning storms in Richmond, too, but I'm usually on CDC or something on that time, so I don't notice until my sister screams.

But, you're in monsoon season right now aren't you?

lightning is insane at my house in the countryside at 900ft above sea level...getting windy too...

the other day it was crazy too but it wasn't raining, it was just a storm way in the sky over my house that wouldn't touch down.

gotta love the pacific northwest.