The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Peter Andersson | D

Get real canuck fans

they are both in the lineup. in fact all 7 D are listed in the lineup and stats, are the teams allowed to dress 7 d-men for the tourney?the only d-man who had 0 for all of his stats (goals, assists, shots and +/-) was Tim Erixon, but there is no way he's not playing. in fact in the first game, all 7 d and 13 forwards all had stats for the game (everyone had at least a shot, an assist or was a +). i think they are allowed to dress all of them in this tourney.

With WJHC, you can dress 2 goalies, 7 D , and 13 F.

That's why Luke Adam is playing for Canada, he was the 13th forward.

*Edit : another prime example : Ryan Ellis last year, was the 7th D, and only played PP with the very RARE 5v5 shift.

With WJHC, you can dress 2 goalies, 7 D , and 13 F.

That's why Luke Adam is playing for Canada, he was the 13th forward.

*Edit : another prime example : Ryan Ellis last year, was the 7th D, and only played PP with the very RARE 5v5 shift.

Actually Ellis was the 8th dman. They couldnt find a d-man to take off, so they brought 8, Ellis being played sparingly.

Hickey-Teubert

Myers-Aulie

Subban-Goloubef

Pietrangelo-Ellis

Actually Ellis was the 8th dman. They couldnt find a d-man to take off, so they brought 8, Ellis being played sparingly.

Hickey-Teubert

Myers-Aulie

Subban-Goloubef

Pietrangelo-Ellis

Makes sense....I guess they only had 12 forwards.... As when E. Kane was "called Up", he was playing a regular 4th line shift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Frolunda has a great development program, and while I'm sad that we won't be able to see Andersson with the Moose next season (they could really use him on the back-end), It's probably in his best interest to continue to develop his play in the SEL. I would think Rodin will be staying aswell, but you never know.

Frolunda has a great development program, and while I'm sad that we won't be able to see Andersson with the Moose next season (they could really use him on the back-end), It's probably in his best interest to continue to develop his play in the SEL. I would think Rodin will be staying aswell, but you never know.

Andersson seems to be getting some decent playing time there, so I do not mind him staying. However, I hope Rodin goes where ever he is able to get the most ice time. He needs to be playing top 6 minutes or else he will not be developing as well as he could be for his skill set and talents.

Pretty sure he has to stay in the Brynas system for one more year! Then he can come over :) Unless he could of the last year of his contract.

i know he has one more year, but he would still develop better on the moose. he doesn't get that much icetime right now, and he'd get much more on the moose. it's a shame he has an extra year to go. maybe we can get them to loan him to the moose?

i know he has one more year, but he would still develop better on the moose. he doesn't get that much icetime right now, and he'd get much more on the moose. it's a shame he has an extra year to go. maybe we can get them to loan him to the moose?

That'd be great.

I would like to see Rodin come play in the WHL under Hay's system so he can learn the North American game and develop physically.

I think developing physically will come faster playing against men in the SEL.

Learning the North American game, I think will be done when he plays on the Moose.

In my opinion, anyway.

Archived