The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

I just bought the Special Edition RDR for PS3 and I'm have trouble putting in the code for the assassin outfit..

Mainly.. there is an symbol which I can't seem to decifer.

Can anyone help me? It looks like an exclamation mark (!) but it's bolded and conjoined.

Thanks

I disconnected from Multiplayer just now and havent been able to connect back since. :( Oh well.

Ya, my brother is having problems on his PS3 with people not being where theyre suppose to be and John is disappearing on him. I havent had a problem with mine though on Singleplayer.

Lol, I keep going off of the main story and doing all the side missions. :P

Hunting is also pretty awesome. I cant seem to do too well at Horseshoes or Poker. :(

Also, I lost my War Horse that I got from the code when I bought the game. The bastard ran into the water and died..and I hadnt saved in awhile so I didnt want to reload from so far back. I find it stupid how you cant swim. I tried to jump in the water once when running from the cops but I died, lol.

I found the game at Superstore on Marine Drive! they still have a couple of copies. Played it for about 7hrs. Great game, free roam is pretty fun too.

I got this yellow stallion and it was killed by Cougars! (Not Chicks).

Only crappy thing is that I bought it from a place that didnt have an bonus items with a code.

Also, I lost my War Horse that I got from the code when I bought the game. The bastard ran into the water and died..and I hadnt saved in awhile so I didnt want to reload from so far back. I find it stupid how you cant swim. I tried to jump in the water once when running from the cops but I died, lol.

Archived