The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

It's wierd, I always need to go through drastic weapon changes to be good. I'm good for awhile with one weapon, then I start doing worse and worse with it, and I change to a near opposite weapon. (Ex. I was dominating with the galil for awhile, and then I got worse and worse with it until I was absolutely useless. So I then I try the M60 and poof! I go 19-2! So next I start doing worse with the M60, so ice decided to try the AK74u, and then I'm good again...

Weird how not using a weapon for awhile makes me good when I use it again..

Lol this was completely off topic from the maps conversation you guys were having....

i need to throw back one more grenade, but no one will throw a grenade at me!! (no frags anyway)

i must have spent an hour last night running to the center of the map where everyone is supposed to throw grenades but i never got any.

It's wierd, I always need to go through drastic weapon changes to be good. I'm good for awhile with one weapon, then I start doing worse and worse with it, and I change to a near opposite weapon. (Ex. I was dominating with the galil for awhile, and then I got worse and worse with it until I was absolutely useless. So I then I try the M60 and poof! I go 19-2! So next I start doing worse with the M60, so ice decided to try the AK74u, and then I'm good again...

Weird how not using a weapon for awhile makes me good when I use it again..

Lol this was completely off topic from the maps conversation you guys were having....

Archived