The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Unofficial Golf Thread**

Are you a golfer?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Masters starting today.

Most golf analysts predict this to be one of the most epic Masters tournament in history,with the reassurgance of Tiger,who seems to be back to his former self.Rory is on top of his game,Bubba is always hot.World number one Luke Donald is playing very well.Phil is also a multiple winner at Augusta,and playing very well.

In short,the field is very strong and there is not really a clear favorite to win this.Should be very interessting week.

GO TIGER..... :towel:

• 1 month later...

I play at Hart Common here in the UK http://www.hartcommongolfclub.co.uk

I play off 3

In the bag:

TaylorMade R9 TP driver, stiff shaft

TaylorMade RBZ TP 3 wood, stiff shaft

TaylorMade 22 degree rescue club, TP stiff shaft

TaylorMade R9 TP irons 3 -PW, stiff shaft

Titleist Vokey wedges 52, 58 and 60

Scotty Cameron Calafornia putter

Edited by topbananas

Of course it was. Last week I knocked in a shot from over 100 yards. I was trying to do it, but that doesn't meant it wasn't 90% luck.

I dunno how you can compare over 100 yards to what Tiger did. Not even close to the same thing. Plus that chip won him the tournament. Fantastic shot!!

• Upvote 1

I dunno how you can compare over 100 yards to what Tiger did. Not even close to the same thing. Plus that chip won him the tournament. Fantastic shot!!

Exactly. Tiger walked up and picked the exact spot he wanted to land the ball and read how the ball would release down the green. Absolutely perfectly read and perfectly executed shot. To be able to see that shot was brilliant but to be able to pull it off.......genius.

• Upvote 2

So, who does everyone fancy for the US Open?

I would love Westwood to win, he won well in Europe last week with new irons and more importantly a new putter. Tee to green easily the best player in the world but his putting is no better than mine. He did look much much more confident with the new putter last week though so fingers crossed his stroke holds up this week.