The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jordan Schroeder will make team before Cody Hodgson

Tambo

Well, he wasn't really wrong.

He said he wasn't ready at that point. Cody definitely wasn't ready last year. This year, he has done a tremendous job and is ready. But that doesn't mean the OP is 100% wrong because he didn't claim that Hodgson won't make it this year.

I supported Hodgson, but I didn't reply in every anti-Hodgson thread, because I got sick of people ripping him for no damn reason.

I'm really glad he's doing well for us. I'm concerned about Schroeder. The fact that Connauton is ahead of him in points, and Bill Sweatt is behind him by one point worries me.

I hope Schroeder can kick it up a gear.

You had to put the OP on a blast after finding this, yet I read your other post about how you hope Jordan Schroeder because a Rat like Brad Marchand? You should be ashamed of bumping this topic, for allowing everyone to read your other post, and some how you got a plus for saying the Marchand one, damn Boston trolls.

You had to put the OP on a blast after finding this, yet I read your other post about how you hope Jordan Schroeder because a Rat like Brad Marchand? You should be ashamed of bumping this topic, for allowing everyone to read your other post, and some how you got a plus for saying the Marchand one, damn Boston trolls.

• 6 months later...

Archived