The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Attn: Invalid Sources

b3.

• 4 months later...

How come "NHLSourcesSay" is an Invalid Source.

It's been well documented in this thread.

Summarized version: Reposts other peoples things as his own. A user on here runs it; but accidentally proved it when he posted a tweet here.

Eklund should be nominated soon as being an invalid source.

He has sources, but his failure lately to call the numerous trades that took place these past few days indicates that he does not have enough sources to justify paying him money.

His rumors very rarely pan out. And unless he's purposefully avoiding the rumors that eventually lead to trades, he is not very reliable as a source whatsoever.

Eklund should be nominated soon as being an invalid source.

He has sources, but his failure lately to call the numerous trades that took place these past few days indicates that he does not have enough sources to justify paying him money.

His rumors very rarely pan out. And unless he's purposefully avoiding the rumors that eventually lead to trades, he is not very reliable as a source whatsoever.

Yes he should. The Mods on cdc contradict themselves so badly when defending him too. The best 2 I've heard so far are:

1)He has well respected/connected writers on his site. Who? Andy Strikland, lol@him.

2)He is just reporting what he hears, don't you know what a rumour is? Oh o.k then why are any sites/writers banned mods? don't you know what a rumour is?

Yes he should. The Mods on cdc contradict themselves so badly when defending him too. The best 2 I've heard so far are:

1)He has well respected/connected writers on his site. Who? Andy Strikland, lol@him.

2)He is just reporting what he hears, don't you know what a rumour is? Oh o.k then why are any sites/writers banned mods? don't you know what a rumour is?

This video sums it up quite nicely.

NOTE: It has swearing.

I decided to change things up, I got rid of 'Valid Sources', and just going to stick with Invalid Sources from now on. The Valid Sources list seemed a tad unnecessary due to the Invalid Sources list.

That was hillarious.

Yes, he should be on the invalid list.

Phillips, e4, what the hell is that.

Haha. Omg.

I don't understand the defenders of Eklund.

It's garbage.

Just because he CAN report some trades doesn't mean he's any good. People on these forums called Hamhuis being a Canuck, and turns out it was true.

Not to say that sources are easy to get, because they aren't.

It's just that the faster Eklund gets ruled out as a valid source, the sooner that this guy loses out on what was a niche market for him. This guy's a fraudster, making money from unsuspecting people.

Haha. Omg.

I don't understand the defenders of Eklund.

It's garbage.

Just because he CAN report some trades doesn't mean he's any good. People on these forums called Hamhuis being a Canuck, and turns out it was true.

Not to say that sources are easy to get, because they aren't.

It's just that the faster Eklund gets ruled out as a valid source, the sooner that this guy loses out on what was a niche market for him. This guy's a fraudster, making money from unsuspecting people.

You're right, he is a fraudster. But I don't think his customer's are "unsuspecting" anymore.

I think they enjoy paying the 20 dollars a year just to laugh at and make fun of him. well the majority of his customers anyhow. You should read some of the things on his message board, his fans/customers I think take great joy in teasing him. Yet here we sit and folks like KB3, StealthNuck and others continue to maintain he is a legit source.

Sometimes the mods on this site remind me of politicians with a hidden agenda.;)

Marek got ahead of himself there a few days ago tweeting about the White/Hansen "trade"

He's a pretty credible guy so no idea what he was doing going off of someone else's unsubstantiated rumour and throwing it back out there :rolleyes:

LOL.

It doesn't seem "unsubstantiated" at all.

There was a guy named "Dallas Dave", a guy that Opmac pointed out, that correctly predicted a trade before it happened, and he also was talking about White & Hansen.

Jeez I know you love Hansen to death, but you're gonna have to accept the fact that he was dangled in a trade. I don't get you - it's so easy for you to accept the Grabner trade, even the day when it happened, but it's so difficult for you to accept the Hansen trade.

I would be hard-pressed to accept both of those trades, since they've been on the Canucks property for so long.

Archived