The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stefan Schneider Talk

Totes McGoats

Now, you've gotta love this guy's size.... just simply wicked. 200lbs 6'4".... add another 20lbs over the next year working out with the Canucks organization...

A couple of questions I pose are :

1. He's listed as a centre on the canucks site, but as defense on hockeydb, On Hockey's future it says he converted to centre after being traded to the Portland Winterhawks. Will the Canucks continue to use him as a Centre? Or will they try him out as defense? Could he be this teams Dustin BHJADJhfajsdfjahsdgjhalin? (Spelling? HAHAHAHAHA)

2. What is this guy projected as? Hockey's Future says he's projected as a solid defensive forward.

3. Is Tony ever going to score with Angela on "Who's the boss"...It's been like Nine Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy for Days already since they frickin' met.... and still.... Tony Danza on Judith light softcore action.... it's a shame.... a damn shame.

Did they sign him or something? I am sorry, I am outta the loop. I was actually enjoying the beautiful sunny weekend

Yeah, quite a while ago.

Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks President and General Manager Mike Gillis announced today that the Canucks have signed forward Stefan Schneider.

Schneider, 20, completed the 2009-10 season in the WHL with the Portland Winterhawks. He registered 23 points (12-11-23) and 42 penalty minutes in 72 games played. He was also awarded the Bill Anderson Award for character and ability. In two seasons with the Winterhawks he has collected 39 points (23-16-39) and 87 penalty minutes.

Prior to joining the Winterhawks, Schneider played one season on defence with the Vancouver Giants of the WHL. The Vernon, BC native recorded four points (0-4-4) and 36 penalty minutes in 36 games played with Vancouver.

The 6’4”, 206 pound forward has registered two points (1-1-2) in five WHL playoff games with the Winterhawks this postseason. The Winterhawks currently lead the Spokane Chiefs 3-2 in the best-of-seven series.

Guy is a rad guy as well, great leader, great guy to have in a locker room. His dad was my grade 6 teacher lol. VERNON RULLLEEEEESSS!!!!!

I want him to become a canuck more then anything cause of his Vernon status. But he's got big size as well, and could be a great 4th line Center, or even a winger that stands infront of the net. Like the guy said before, he could be a Buttfugly, or Holmstrom.

i love this guys size and the fact that he used to play defense makes him perfect for the 4th line centre job... not sure if he makes it this year, but definitely a future 4th liner and even a potential 3rd liner if his offense from the juniors can convert into NHL 3rd line production as well.

<br />Guy is a rad guy as well, great leader, great guy to have in a locker room. His dad was my grade 6 teacher lol. VERNON RULLLEEEEESSS!!!!!<br />I want him to become a canuck more then anything cause of his Vernon status. But he's got big size as well, and could be a great 4th line Center, or even a winger that stands infront of the net. Like the guy said before, he could be a Buttfugly, or Holmstrom.<br />

Guy is a rad guy as well, great leader, great guy to have in a locker room. His dad was my grade 6 teacher lol. VERNON RULLLEEEEESSS!!!!!

I want him to become a canuck more then anything cause of his Vernon status. But he's got big size as well, and could be a great 4th line Center, or even a winger that stands infront of the net. Like the guy said before, he could be a Buttfugly, or Holmstrom.

Now, you've gotta love this guy's size.... just simply wicked. 200lbs 6'4".... add another 20lbs over the next year working out with the Canucks organization...

A couple of questions I pose are :

1. He's listed as a centre on the canucks site, but as defense on hockeydb, On Hockey's future it says he converted to centre after being traded to the Portland Winterhawks. Will the Canucks continue to use him as a Centre? Or will they try him out as defense? Could he be this teams Dustin BHJADJhfajsdfjahsdgjhalin? (Spelling? HAHAHAHAHA)

2. What is this guy projected as? Hockey's Future says he's projected as a solid defensive forward.

3. Is Tony ever going to score with Angela on "Who's the boss"...It's been like Nine Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy for Days already since they frickin' met.... and still.... Tony Danza on Judith light softcore action.... it's a shame.... a damn shame.

Archived