The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ONE TREE HILL!

Penguinator71

OMFG one tree hill is my fav!

Although since peyton and Lucas left it has gone downhill :( this summer I watched like every episode all over again. I'm only misssing the newsy season now! Gossip Girl returned tonight and is again tomorrow !

23 days til puck drop !

woooh, i met bethany joy and kate voegele (hailey and mia on the show) a couple weeks ago they were in vancouver for 4 days filming the cross over episode with the show Life Unexpected. Can't wait for the new seasonn. I have a feeling chad michael murray will make a cameo cause Jamie will wanna see his uncle Lucas or something.

I see there are a "few" fans here.... certainly not enough :(.

But anyways... its starting in two hours!! OMG!!!!! :frantic: Sooo stoked! I don't feel like doing anything right now!

Is Haley pregnant? Ohhh... it'll be so cute for Jamie to have a little brother. Double the trouble eh? :P

Brooke and Julian are great together but OMG!!! For the people who have watched the last episode... what do u think would happen to Quinn and Clay!!!!!! They seriously better not die.... :sadno:. I don't think i'll enjoy watching the rest of the season if it happens... :(.

Oh oh oh and Kate Voegele said on her fb/twitter that she is singing her "I don't wanna be" cover next week!!! So excited for that! And..... she mentioned that she would be singing new songs from her new album in a lot of the episodes that would be released sometime next year!!!! :)

I think there is a cdc user who has a Kate Voegele sig somewhere here right? Not sure if he watches the show though... but i bet he certainly would enjoy the new music of hers that are going to be played! :)

I'll admit that the first season was pretty good, but after that it doesn't feel necessary to watch the show cause the main plot was finished.

Kid moves to new town, plays the sport that is popular at the school, develops a rivalry with the star of the team, they constantly fight but they learn to settle their differences, then everyone is happy.

Although I could be wrong since it has been quite awhile.

I'll admit that the first season was pretty good, but after that it doesn't feel necessary to watch the show cause the main plot was finished.

Kid moves to new town, plays the sport that is popular at the school, develops a rivalry with the star of the team, they constantly fight but they learn to settle their differences, then everyone is happy.

Although I could be wrong since it has been quite awhile.

I see there are a "few" fans here.... certainly not enough :(.

But anyways... its starting in two hours!! OMG!!!!! :frantic: Sooo stoked! I don't feel like doing anything right now!

Is Haley pregnant? Ohhh... it'll be so cute for Jamie to have a little brother. Double the trouble eh? :P

Brooke and Julian are great together but OMG!!! For the people who have watched the last episode... what do u think would happen to Quinn and Clay!!!!!! They seriously better not die.... :sadno:. I don't think i'll enjoy watching the rest of the season if it happens... :(.

Oh oh oh and Kate Voegele said on her fb/twitter that she is singing her "I don't wanna be" cover next week!!! So excited for that! And..... she mentioned that she would be singing new songs from her new album in a lot of the episodes that would be released sometime next year!!!! :)

I think there is a cdc user who has a Kate Voegele sig somewhere here right? Not sure if he watches the show though... but i bet he certainly would enjoy the new music of hers that are going to be played! :)

Yea she was in it .. looking pretty great of course but overall the show was lame. I personally don't like any of the new characters introduced over the last few seasons. The show is so far from what it used to be which is a given after 7 seasons. But with all the old guys gone (Lucas and Peyton, Dan, Karen, Keith ... pretty much the main family from the first 5 seasons) the show is not nearly as good. I hear its a shortened final season most likely.

• 1 year later...

Bumping this incredibly old thread for all you One Tree Hill fans!

How did you guys like the series finale?

Man this is a show I grew up with for the last 9 years, went through high school with this show. I got my inspiration to get into literature from Lucas's character. It's a little surreal and hard to come to terms with that there will never be another episode again. But I think they got the ending just perfect. Great tribute to one of the best shows on TV. How many other shows can say they were on the air for 9 seasons?

"Make your wish, do you have it? Good, now believe in it, with all your heart."

Archived