The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boardwalk Empire

Raoul Duke

It's funny seeing Manny on Boardwalk after seeing his annoying promo 1,000+ times on friggin CTV while I watch NFL. We get it, CTV. You have a show callled "The Mob Doctor". Also, it looks like absolute crap.

Great Season 3 premiere by the way. Lots of potetial. Gyp seems like he's gonna be a badass.

• 2 months later...

And Nucky going full gangster as Rosetti's hit men arrive at the hotel to take him out was one of the best sequences this season.

Now it seems the tables may have turned and Nucky looks to be going on the offensive with Al Capone arriving to back up Nucky and Chalky's guys. One of the great lines of the season delivered by Big Al as he arrived in Atlantic City:

“We’ve been on the road for 18 hours. I need a bath, some chow, and then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies.”

It sets up lots of fireworks for the season finale next week (titled Margate Sands see spoiler below) and I cannot wait to see how Richard Harrow figures in the festivities after being run off by Gillian Darmody and last seen taking inventory of his firearms collection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkjbZtClf_k

Archived