The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Big Bang Theory

KoreanHockeyFan

my wife loves it, and i still enjoy it, so we'll keep watching

I have a feeling a bernadette will get pregnant, and a baby nerd will be born before the show ends, and it might actually extend the series even further.

OR, 2 nerds and a baby spinoff.

I liked this show at first for a good while but then just lost interest. It's odd I had completely forgotten it existed until I saw this thread.<br /><br />I think I liked it because of the dorky humor/references but lost interest when they started really pushing the romances. Then it just seemed like your typical sitcom.

Don't mind my botched up post above. I don't know if it's just me or if the board is broken at the moment but many of my posts seem to be getting messed up and when I try to edit them it doesn't let me see my text so... I shall return later in hopes that it is fixed

If you have watched every episode, you know that every episode tells a different story with the main plot woven in. Growth.......

It has some very funny stuff in it and some very dumb stuff as well.

Barely watch network shows anymore, and haven't watched this crap since first seeing it in early 2011. Don't even know what night it is on. Seems like it would have made an "ok" SNL skit. But after seeing a few episodes, the "joke" stopped being funny.

Episodes like tonight's are why I don't watch this show all the time, this episode was pretty boring and not that needed.

Had a couple of funny parts, but yeah pretty much a bunch of filler episodes going on right now.

Small argument between Leonard and Penny every episode, but no implications right now as far as I know.

Archived