The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks acquire trademark to Vancouver Millionaire jerseys

hockeyville88

Oh yuk! Those jerseys are ugly, dated, and irrelevant.

No Thanks. I'll take the BC colours of green and blue over those throw-backs any day. The Orca will be the look that's there when we win the Cup this year. Not the burgandy "Millionaires" look. And I hate the "Millionaires" as a club name too.

Oh yuk! Those jerseys are ugly, dated, and irrelevant.

No Thanks. I'll take the BC colours of green and blue over those throw-backs any day. The Orca will be the look that's there when we win the Cup this year. Not the burgandy "Millionaires" look. And I hate the "Millionaires" as a club name too.

First, everything up to and including your question was valid and to be honest a good question towards a larger point.

Secondly, posting a definition straight out of an online dictionary, in order to make a point that was already evident....is douchebaggery.

You could have just left your question standing on its own merit, but no, you had to include a definition of a word that is quite common and quite clear, to someone who i'm confident in saying, intellectually, would run circles around you, in most areas.

Why did you do it? I know....because you think I plan on playing this adversarial, juxtapositional role with you ad infinitum and at ad nauseum

well.......I am. :)

yes! i love this news! drop the Orca and lets stick to our roots, we have so many cool jerseys we should wear them for often.

As our primary logo. blue at home white away

canucks%203rd%20jersey.JPG

Alternate. ONLY WHITE

McLean-Linden+1994.jpg

for special occasions such as winter classic, hnic etc.

vancouvermillionairesjersey.jpg

please please please canucks management do this and i will buy all 3 jerseys :D

Wow awesome, I can't wait to see the Canucks players in those jerseys and beige coloured pants and gloves ala Vancouver Giants the other year, but highly doubtful that it will be this season. Question, wasn't Jon "Thor" Mikl the previous owner to the Vancouver Millionaires trademark and rights?

for those who are not familiar with local resident and former heavy metal musician Jon "Thor" Mikl, check out these links below for information. P.S you ca also check out various Jon "Thor" Mikl Youtube videoshere.

http://www.chartatta...er-millionaires

http://en.wikipedia....i/Jon_Mikl_Thor

Archived