The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Yeah you can fight each other if you want, as warmplate said it depends on the server settings.

There are a lot of multiplayer servers set up specifically for humans to fight each other, make clans to fight each other ,etc.

Then there are the servers where people build/explore/survive. Or creative servers with mods that help you build and have no monsters. It all depends.

I like to explore servers where people have all built their own city, including highways that lead to the next city! It's pretty neat, there are a lot of extremely skilled builders out there. I'm pretty new so I'm not quite good at all the crafting techniques, I usually just follow my friends around and help them out with mining/building. When we get better we had an ideato make some sort of homage to the vancouver or the canucks. Maybe rebuild GM Place?

I think it could be done! Starting with the ice rink so you know where the center of the building will be. Then build around it. Seats and levels sound doable but as far as all the rooms and locker rooms then things would definitely get tougher.

I'm in the process of creating a large arena. I have a few designs drawn up. I'm not sure if I want to do a more traditional looking arena, or a more creative design.

Oh, I see its already being discussed. :P Love to compare them when they are finished.

Building a light tower which will have a minecart track leading to a floating hill on the other side of the ocean.

I'm going to build a floating city like that new Bioshock game (Not going to be the same).

Love the random block generation.

Anyone have any crazy environments?

Archived