The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Read my post above.

I also never said he wasnt injury prone. Many of his injuries have been very short term ones though, so the number of injuries looks worse than it actually is. With Bieksa, does the fact that his injuries kept him out much longer mean they are less significant or that he is less injury prone? Considering he has a tendency to get hit with very serious injuries as opposed to one or two game injuries, maybe he is actually a worse kind of injury prone than Salo is.

Even with the injuries, Salo has been a very valuable dman to this team and is better than Bieksa.

I agree with that post above and as I said I would take a Salo over A Bieksa. With Bieksa the fact of what his two major injuries were that have kept him out for significant periods of time makes calling him injury prone stupid. It was 2 times, and those two times have kept him out for a good percentage of his injury time throughout his career. Salo has injured his groin more than that. I'm not saying Salo hasn't had some weird injuries as well but I would even factor those in to call Salo injury prone.

Trying to argue that Bieksa is as injury prone as Salo is like trying to argue that Patrick White is a great prospect. It's just not the truth.

I doubt Salo will be able to come back and play any decent hockey this year.

He should stay out all season and give the canucks some cap relief. Sign somewhere else in the off season.

The Canucks do not need a rehabilitating Salo limping around for the rest of the year.

Salo is probably done at the end of this season however he'll come back and play more than decent hockey this year, he always does.

EOM mentioned either here...or in a different thread that we shouldnt expect Salo to be totally game ready when he returns.

I think he might be right this time around.

His brave, but ill-advised return in the playoffs perhaps is a marker that age has finally caught up with him.

In the past ...when he has returned from injury, its like he never missed a game, totally game ready, it was kinda freaky.

Don't think that was me.

Those were balls sir, everyone gets a free pass for balls. He'll come back from this injury I have no doubt. make take him a game or two to get back into his usual zombie like fitness but he's always pretty consistent with this.

Your a idiot. Patrick white got the Canucks ehrhoff. You saying ehrhoff is bad? Some people never think when posting. Give your head a shake.

Gillis got the canucks Ehrhoff. Why did SJ let go of Ehrhoff? Some people just never think.

You should stick to the trades and proposals section. You're better there.

Oh and again I loves me some "your a idiot" Not only one wrong word but two in a three word sentence. You're an idiot. That's how it's done son.

Gillis got the canucks Ehrhoff. Why did SJ let go of Ehrhoff? Some people just never think.

You should stick to the trades and proposals section. You're better there.

Oh and again I loves me some "your a idiot" Not only one wrong word but two in a three word sentence. You're an idiot. That's how it's done son.

I think he should stick to trades as well. Working as a mobile home roofer in Surrey.

Yah cause a 26 year old who put up 40 points is worth nothing right? Get a clue. Cause sj is so bad at looking at prospects. In fact, they're blind since they had a couple prospects with the gophers before white. Obvoisly they seen him play and accepted crap for a good potential dman

Oh, mr.grammar on CDC. Wow what a big boy...

Yah cause a 26 year old who put up 40 points is worth nothing right? Get a clue.

Oh, mr.grammar on CDC. Wow what a big boy...

Well first off that's not grammar and secondly yes he's worth nothing in the NHL. At least compared to how much you stroked his rep. Lots of guys put up big numbers in leagues that aren't the NHL. Meaningless...like your opinion. Hell Bieksa sucks and even he's in the NHL right? White must be gawdawful.

BTW your edit is all kinds of wrong.

Bieksa hmmmm, where to start , he is inconsistent thinks he is Bobby Orr, hits like girl , cant pass, takes stupid penalties, cant read the play, The positives, supplies some offense and is good at getting coffee for AV.

Bieksa will be gone. He sucks, why the hell would the Canucks sign him. Why talk about a "discount"? He won't make much anyways.

Your a idiot. Patrick white got the Canucks ehrhoff. You saying ehrhoff is bad? Some people never think when posting. Give your head a shake.

It's about time. This thread was starting to get far too congenial, (to borrow a word from Sharpie) and was in dire need of an infusion of stupid.

Thanks guys...

<br />Yah cause a 26 year old who put up 40 points is worth nothing right? Get a clue. Cause sj is so bad at looking at prospects. In fact, they're blind since they had a couple prospects with the gophers before white. Obvoisly they seen him play and accepted crap for a good potential dman <br /><br /><br />Oh, mr.grammar on CDC. Wow what a big boy...<br />

You do understand that the Ehrhoff trade was a salary dump by the Sharks don't you? Players had to go the other way to make room for the contracts. White had as much value then as he does now.

You do understand that the Ehrhoff trade was a salary dump by the Sharks don't you? Players had to go the other way to make room for the contracts. White had as much value then as he does now.

You know that san Jose sucks at development right? (sarcam). They had people watching the gophers closely. If he sucks, then why would they give a 40 point young dman for nothing, perhaps a 2nd in 2011 draft? When they were cup contenders? According to most bieksa fans, 40 points make bieksa an all star. What logic do you have?

<br />He's worth nothing right? That's why the nucks got ehrhoff for him? Good job. 40 points gives bieksa all star status for you clowns. 40 point ehrhoff had no value? Perfect logic for u<br />

The Canucks got Erhroff because

Heatley >>> Ehrhoff

not because

White = Ehrhoff

At this point I doubt White will ever lace them up in the NHL.

You know that san Jose sucks at development right? (sarcam). They had people watching the gophers closely. If he sucks, then why would they give a 40 point young dman for nothing, perhaps a 2nd in 2011 draft? When they were cup contenders? According to most bieksa fans, 40 points make bieksa an all star. What logic do you have?

DONG

<br />Dong, 2 years ago bieksa had 40 points and you think he has sooo much value. All star caliber value. Yet 40 point ehrhoff has no value. Great logic. As usual.<br />

Nobody has questioned Ehrhoff's value. What we are questioning is your over evaluation of White's value.

Archived