The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Dong, 2 years ago bieksa had 40 points and you think he has sooo much value. All star caliber value. Yet 40 point ehrhoff has no value. Great logic. As usual.

Yeah except I think Ehrhoff has more value than Bieksa. Try again.

You really don't understand how a salary dump works do you? You also really need to do your homework before yapping your flapping.

Dance monkey...dance.

Fact. White got the Canucks ehrhoff. Rahami was already flying to Sweden before the trade.

Look your fact is false but lets put that aside. Your limited understanding of how to evaluate hockey players it what this is really about and you've shown us all enough. Coming in and just spouting off that Bieksa sucks, although extremely valued in this discusion is about as genius as your last page of hilarity. You are certainly one of the few that never gives reasons; I mean even hank&dan and Canuckeleon give reasons. It either a "Bieksa sucks" or a "I always knowed Bieksa sucks. Yo guyz member when I said that".

So Bieksa haters I give you Rey...your queen. His message is your message. Sorry about your luck.

Look your fact is false but lets put that aside. Your limited understanding of how to evaluate hockey players it what this is really about and you've shown us all enough. Coming in and just spouting off that Bieksa sucks, although extremely valued in this discusion is about as genius as your last page of hilarity. You are certainly one of the few that never gives reasons; I mean even hank&dan and Canuckeleon give reasons. It either a "Bieksa sucks" or a "I always knowed Bieksa sucks. Yo guyz member when I said that".

So Bieksa haters I give you Rey...your queen. His message is your message. Sorry about your luck.

I find it absolutely hilarious that this is your response. You never have any post that explains your logic. Your 1+1=5 logic.

If you paid attention to this thread, I've given my reasons several times. I'm not repeating myself, over and over again because it's redundant and pointless. I've made post, even before this thread was up and 2 years ago. I've said that Bieksa would be a future scape goat, even when you were comparing him to Dion Phaneuf.

He's worth nothing right? That's why the nucks got ehrhoff for him? Good job. 40 points gives bieksa all star status for you clowns. 40 point ehrhoff had no value? Perfect logic for u

Did anyone even say that or are you posting more garbage. Find one post where someone said Bieksa is an all star. Stop making stuff up to give validity to the crap you post.

I'm questioning why white isn't in the NHL if Bieksa sucks and he's there.

This is your logic right now. Think before you post.

White = no value, useless garbage.

Ehrhoff has more value than Bieksa

Bieksa is in the NHL, cause he had a 40 point season he has more value than White.

-------------------------------------------

FACT: White was trade for Ehrhoff, a 26 year old, 40 point defense man. If White is garbage, and Ehrhoff has even "MORE" value than Bieksa". Then, what makes Bieksa?

Your...so funny

I find it absolutely hilarious that this is your response. You never have any post that explains your logic. Your 1+1=5 logic.

If you paid attention to this thread, I've given my reasons several times. I'm not repeating myself, over and over again because it's redundant and pointless. I've made post, even before this thread was up and 2 years ago. I've said that Bieksa would be a future scape goat, even when you were comparing him to Dion Phaneuf.

I've never compared him to Dion Phaneuf and I should clarify that when I say reasons I mean real reasons not oninionated garbage that is counter intuitive to reality.

Oh and thanks for proving what I just said. "I make thread two years ago...Bieksa is sucks. I'VE MAKE POST"

Did anyone even say that or are you posting more garbage. Find one post where someone said Bieksa is an all star. Stop making stuff up to give validity to the crap you post.

In fact they did. Two years ago, the same people posted that Bieksa was a Team Canada defense man, and as good as a 60 point Dion Phaneuf. I don't need to prove to you, because everyone knows that they did.

This is your logic right now. Think before you post.

White = no value, useless garbage.

Ehrhoff has more value than Bieksa

Bieksa is in the NHL, cause he had a 40 point season he has more value than White.

-------------------------------------------

FACT: White was trade for Ehrhoff, a 26 year old, 40 point defense man. If White is garbage, and Ehrhoff has even "MORE" value than Bieksa". Then, what makes Bieksa?

Your...so funny

Actually those are all just me pointing out what you've said.

"Then, what makes Bieksa?" I mean I know that it's engish but jesus it's treading a thin line.

Heatley wasn't the reason sj got rid of ehrhoff, so get your facts straight. It was rob Blake but your saying a young 40 point defenseman couldn't get a solid return? A 2nd round pick, 2 Years later? Get a clue.

Really?? In one post you claim SJ is an intelligent organization and good at developing prospects and then the next post you are claming that SJ chose a 40+ year old Blake over a young emerging Ehrhoff. Make sense to you?? I think your the one that needs to get a clue.

In fact they did. Two years ago, the same people posted that Bieksa was a Team Canada defense man, and as good as a 60 point Dion Phaneuf. I don't need to prove to you, because everyone knows that they did.

Nobody has ever said that, and if they did lets see some proof. If its years ago, use the search function and find it. What, you can't. That's because it has never happened and once again you're just making crap up to give your brutal posts some substance. FAIL!

Actually those are all just me pointing out what you've said.

"Then, what makes Bieksa?" I mean I know that it's engish but jesus it's treading a thin line.

It's sad, that your making such a big deal out of Grammar, yet yours is much worse.

It's unfortunate, that you've never been able to respond rationally, or else we wouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.

I'm just laughing at all of this. It's just a ROFLcopter.

Rey once said 2 years ago that by this time Patrick White would be a first liner in the NHL challenging for the scoring title. I don't need to prove it to you, because everyone knows that he did.

He could very well take a discount. It;s not out of the realm of possibility. Perhaps less or an equal possibility that he does exactly what you suggest and he turns down a lower contract and signs what would most likely be his last large multi year contract. I get that too. And yes, of course his agent will advise him financially. Although, he might just tell his agent...see what kind of longer term deal you can get me at a lower hit to the team...even if I have outlier years that get bought out...there's still some maneouvering the MG can do with the contract length and amount to lower the average yearly salary. So, again it's not out of the realm of possibility.

I don't see Salo here after this season...we're just going to have to disagree on that one. A 36 year old returning veteran, who is slower, just from the age again and injury process is not a fit that I see MG making. I could be wrong of course...but I doubt it...and i'm rarely wrong. :P

I for one say that if Bieksa stays he'll transition down to #5 in the depth chart...i have no illusions that he will necessarily be a top 4 guy on this team after this season or the next. I mean, again, it's not out of the realm of possibility, that he indeed could be, based on fantastic play...but I'm basing it on probability. And Alberts and Bieksa next year with Rome in the wings is still a solid 3rd pairing for years to come. And mark my words, quote me and sig me....Ehrhoff will resign here...no doubt about it. The question is only about how much...not if.

Bieksa may stay...he may not...there are good reasons to argue both sides. I welcome the discussion.

Bieksas going to take a discount no matter where he goes. No one is dumb enough to give this guy 3.75 million........ again.

It's sad, that your making such a big deal out of Grammar, yet yours is much worse.

It's unfortunate, that you've never been able to respond rationally, or else we wouldn't have to deal with this nonsense.

I'm just laughing at all of this. It's just a ROFLcopter.

It's sad that you get defensive about that but not about your terribly flawed logic being pointed out.

Somehow I doubt you're laughing, but I know I sure as hell have had fun ant hill.

<br />Heatley wasn't the reason sj got rid of ehrhoff, so get your facts straight. It was rob Blake but your saying a young 40 point defenseman couldn't get a solid return? A 2nd round pick, 2 Years later? Get a clue.<br />

The Canucks took on 4.667 mil of Cap hit in that trade. Blake's Cap hit 3.5 mil.

I like Beks. Not enough to go through all 161 pages of this thread, but enough to contribute my $0.02's worth;

"Kevin Bieksa, you are really......" under the microscope when you're on the ice and you know it. I don't know how the responsibility of the "A" given you by Hank affects you and your play on the ice; how the constant criticisms, obviously in CDC and/or in the media, plays out in your head; if you're getting any grief from the coaches....I don't know. I just don't know and it's not for me to know. None of my business!

You've been a core member of the Canucks for some time now; a team "veteran," as it were. You represent the Canucks defence with the "A" now bestowed upon you. Everyone else on the team has got an "A" for different reasons, but you alone wear the "A" for our defense. That's gotta mean something. More importantly, it's gotta mean something to you. Does it?

When you came into the league a young buck, you shined; you shone brightly! You came out and played the game of defense the way we hockey lovers love to see that position being played. You're a feisty, aggressive, off with the gloves, in your face, smart, point producing player that we all love. That greatness has always been there with you. It's a gift; a talent that all us mamby pamby amateur players can only dream of having. We know it and Hank knows it too. That's why you got the "A!":towel::towel::towel:

..........................Okay. That's enough fanboy profiling for now. Uh..........erm.................GOTTA GO!

Cheers.;):)

Bieksas going to take a discount no matter where he goes. No one is dumb enough to give this guy 3.75 million........ again.

We agree on something...

I think it's a stretch to say he gets 3 mil. Unless somehow another off season happens like this past one where D men are getting some really good deals thrown their way.

Archived