The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Bieksa = 2 points .+3 .22:57 mins.

Nuff said.

kevinbieksashh.jpg

Yep he's building on his Tampa game where he delivered that devastating check to the end boards, today he nailed the side boards, I don't think those boards will be venturing to the front of the net any time soon, especially if that board killer Bxa is on the ice. lol

Yep he's building on his Tampa game where he delivered that devastating check to the end boards, today he nailed the side boards, I don't think those boards will be venturing to the front of the net any time soon, especially if that board killer Bxa is on the ice. lol

It pleases me how Bieksa's played so well that you've resorted to criticizing absolutely nothing. lol

Hit the boards, hit the guy, hit the ref, hit your mom.....it doesn't matter!

He had a helluva game!

Suck it Hater!!!

:towel:

haters.jpg

It pleases me how Bieksa's played so well that you've resorted to criticizing absolutely nothing. lol

Well aren't you the clever one, it wasn't that he played well, I just didn't want to bring up how brutal/ useless he was on the PP.

The PP's inability to score, was the main factor in letting the leaf's hang around so long before they were finally put away with Hank's e.n.

Well aren't you the clever one, it wasn't that he played well, I just didn't want to bring up how brutal/ useless he was on the PP.

The PP's inability to score, was the main factor in letting the leaf's hang around so long before they were finally put away with Hank's e.n.

And I'm sure we can all blame Juice for the first unit PP for falling short as well, mm?

It's funny how no one brings up how in the last couple of games the Ballard/Hamhuis pairing on the 2nd unit was absolutely useless too... hmm. Maybe it's to do with the fact that all our eggs are in one basket with the first unit, and that our 2nd unit has sucked all year. Oh and let's also not bring up the one good shift from the 2nd unit tonight when Bieksa and Hamhuis were manning the points with Sammy, Tambo, and Malholtra. No no, we can't mention that, because that wouldn't adhere to how "brutal/ useless he was on the PP."

... lol

trying waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard dude

And I'm sure we can all blame Juice for the first unit PP for falling short as well, mm?

It's funny how no one brings up how in the last couple of games the Ballard/Hamhuis pairing on the 2nd unit was absolutely useless too... hmm. Maybe it's to do with the fact that all our eggs are in one basket with the first unit, and that our 2nd unit has sucked all year. Oh and let's also not bring up the one good shift from the 2nd unit tonight when Bieksa and Hamhuis were manning the points with Sammy, Tambo, and Malholtra. No no, we can't mention that, because that wouldn't adhere to how "brutal/ useless he was on the PP."

... lol

Like I said, I didn't want to bring the PP up. Cause every time the PP is the topic, it ends up in a pissing match. lol

Like I said, I didn't want to bring the PP up. Cause every time the PP is the topic, it ends up in a pissing match. lol

In what way? The 2nd unit PP shouldn't be a strong indication of anyone's play because it's been bad all year. What does it tell you when all you can criticize about a player is 'hitting the boards' and his play on a PP unit that's sucked regardless of whomever's on it?

Juice had a very strong game. Cheers.

I didn't get to watch the game, so I missed the "infamous" hit of the boards, but I did look at the game stats and as far as the PP goes, I see the first unit did nothing either. Ehrhoff and Edler both had more PP time than Bieksa. The only real difference I see between the three of them is that Juice had two points and was +3, while the #1 pairing had a point each and were both 0 in the +/-.

Sounds to me like you have nothing to actually criticize, so once again, you're inventing something.

I didn't get to watch the game, so I missed the "infamous" hit of the boards, but I did look at the game stats and as far as the PP goes, I see the first unit did nothing either. Ehrhoff and Edler both had more PP than Bieksa, an the only real difference I see between the three of them is that Juice had two points and was +3, while the #1 pairing had a point each and were both 0 in the +/-.

Sounds to me like you have nothing to actually criticize, so once again, you're inventing something.

...... on a Saturday night.

I've hated on Bieksa quite a lot when he starts to drop stinkers on the ice, but his play as been much more stable as of late, especially tonight....Bieksa, this is you you, bud:

miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate.jpg

You know what? It takes a lot for someone to change their attitude, especially on this board....so i will say...

alig_respectnew.jpg

Archived