The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Yep he's building on his Tampa game where he delivered that devastating check to the end boards, today he nailed the side boards, I don't think those boards will be venturing to the front of the net any time soon, especially if that board killer Bxa is on the ice. lol

There was a time when I found your comments humorous. That time has passed. You have your favorites, as we all do, Canucklelion. The Bieksa bashing is getting a wee bit silly now, though.

There are a few (trolls) people out there who, for some reason, have it in for KB. I don't get it.

For you to go back a week and pick on a single play that Bieksa fracked up is so lame. The Canucks lost that game as a team. They lose every game as a team. I thought the missed hit was important in one goal. I am also the first to admit it was a dumbass play and I stated as much on this forum.

For you and H + D and all of the other "haters" to continually berate Bieksa's play without reason is outrageous.

He has had a good season, to date. He has made errors and he has made good plays, as have all of the boys.

Give the KB bashing a break, dude.

I watched the game tonight and, minus his 2 points and +3 rating, he was good. He is not an All-Star. He is not Paul Coffey. He is not Chris Pronger. He is an above average defenceman who, for some reason, takes a lot of crap in this forum.

Give it a rest.

lol.

tongue.gif

Well aren't you the clever one, it wasn't that he played well, I just didn't want to bring up how brutal/ useless he was on the PP.

The PP's inability to score, was the main factor in letting the leaf's hang around so long before they were finally put away with Hank's e.n.

Are you kidding me? You're such a childish troll. Get over it.

Good game, Bieksa! Proving 90% of CDC wrong one game at a time!

It really seems like a lot of games over the past while people say it's his best of the season.

Just something I thought was kind of funny.

IMO he played good/great but it wasn't his best of the season.

I say it this time because this is the first game I've watched where at the end I could not remember any bad play that Bieksa made.

I say it this time because this is the first game I've watched where at the end I could not remember any bad play that Bieksa made.

Oh I wasn't saying that as a dig against you; I hope it didn't come off that way.

I think the thing is that it isn't that Bieksa isn't making mistakes anymoe it's that he's proving his worth this season. When the rational people like yourself start seeing a player for what he is rather than what their preconceived opinion of him baed on the last few seasons they tend to be a little less critical. Personally I think his improvement throughout the season has been on par with the teams improvement.

Oh I wasn't saying that as a dig against you; I hope it didn't come off that way.

I think the thing is that it isn't that Bieksa isn't making mistakes anymoe it's that he's proving his worth this season. When the rational people like yourself start seeing a player for what he is rather than what their preconceived opinion of him baed on the last few seasons they tend to be a little less critical. Personally I think his improvement throughout the season has been on par with the teams improvement.

Yea I know I was just providing rationale.

I don't deny that I criticize and analyze his play more than any other dman, he hasn't been a shining example of defensive ability in his career combined with being our most tradeable dman put him under the microscope. At first I bet I was a little harsh on him (especially early in the season), but you can't harp on a guy that currently isn't making any more defensive mistakes then the next guy. I'm not about to go Sharpshooter anytime soon though :lol:

funktastic game by bieksa tonight +3 is unheard from any canuck players this year so gratz to a strong game bieksa nice to see a little more support to my man bieksa the canucks faithful still believe.

Actually, Edler and his two games this season with +3 and Ehrhoff with his one game with +3 and his other game with +5 this season would disagree.

This is just other D, there could be even more forwards on the team who have had +3 or more in a game this season as well.

So, "unheard of from any canucks players this year" is totally wrong.

Actually, Edler and his two games this season with +3 and Ehrhoff with his one game with +3 and his other game with +5 this season would disagree.

This is just other D, there could be even more forwards on the team who have had +3 or more in a game this season as well.

So, "unheard of from any canucks players this year" is totally wrong.

oops_youre_drippin_hater_juice_tshirt-p23571210512876578135h2_400.jpg

Archived