The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Once again, as I have observed over the past 4 or 5 weeks, Bieksa was the best Canucks defender and the best defender on the ice... period.

I am looking forward to seeing how KB and the rest of the Canucks defence performs against another of the NHL's elite teams, Philly, on Tuesday.

Bieksa played another positionally sound, defensively aware, physical game tonight. The same will be needed On Tuesday night.

And Canucklelion, the Coilers have been playing much better the past two weeks or so despite their record. In a weak NW division, they could very well make the playoffs this season. They are not, in my opinion, "bottom feeders". They are an up-and-coming, young team only 9 points out of a playoff spot.

The East has a couple of "bottom feeders", though, in Jersey and the Islanders. If Bieksa, in your opinion, isn't worth his cap hit, how about Kovalchuk?

Nice game tonight, Juice!towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

you are in denial, BXa's shot % is 4.2 %, 479th in the league. That buddy is a garbage %. lol

I guess Doughty, Weber, and Keith all have garbage shots too then at 4.3, 4.2 and 4.1 % right? :picard:

How about Pronger at 5.1?

By the way Bieksa's shot percentage is 5.5% after tonight ;) - oh look, you're WRONG again! Time to backpedal/divert!

Yes, it was a timely goal, gwg no less, a bit of a seeing eye shot, but it worked. Kudos to Mr. Bieksa.

I hope he boosted his trade value.

Although in all honesty, I expected a strong game from BXa tonight as he always plays well against the bottom feeder teams. lol

I'm just glad you showed up. It made his goal and performance that much better. Stick around, won't ya?

I guess Doughty, Weber, and Keith all have garbage shots too then at 4.3, 4.2 and 4.1 % right? :picard:

How about Pronger at 5.1?

By the way Bieksa's shot percentage is 5.5% after tonight ;)

I don't believe it is appropriate to mention BXa in the same breath as any of those guys, shooting % aside they excel as NHL Dmen, BXa doesn't.

BTW are you saying after 1 game his career % will be 5.5%? That smells like garbage to me.lol

I don't believe it is appropriate to mention BXa in the same breath as any of those guys, shooting % aside they excel as NHL Dmen, BXa doesn't.

BTW are you saying after 1 game his career % will be 5.5%? That smells like garbage to me.lol

His percentage on the year.

The problem with you is, as soon as someone shoots down one of your retarded angles, you just jump on some other one - you're a never ending storm of BS. Your "logic" is almost always easily countered with a simple, common sense fact - and then you pretend that nothing happened and drone on as if you have any credibility.

Go back to Calgary buddy - they could use some fans on that sinking ship, and you could have a BLAST ripping on JBo/Iggy! And then WE don't have to put up with your negative whining all the time either - a win win, I think!

He clearly wasn't...and you know that. You just have nothing left, except conitued asinine bs. It's awesome. It's like watching a drowning man grasping for a glass of water.....'lol'.

Straws... you grasp at them.

His percentage on the year.

The problem with you is, as soon as someone shoots down one of your retarded angles, you just jump on some other one - you're a never ending storm of BS. Your "logic" is almost always easily countered with a simple, common sense fact - and then you pretend that nothing happened and drone on as if you have any credibility.

Go back to Calgary buddy - they could use some fans on that sinking ship, and you could have a BLAST ripping on JBo/Iggy! And then WE don't have to put up with your negative whining all the time either - a win win, I think!

I"ve been consistent in my angle, I just can't wait till Salo gets back, Bieksa is his replacement, sure he is doing the job but IMO the only retarded angle is the one you Bieksa apologists take. The one that doesn't involve moving Bieksa to create the cap space to welcome Salo back.

That game tonight was textbook defence by Bieksa. Bieksa was a stud out there and made a huge impact even without the game winning goal but great to see him let that old shot of his go and pick the open side with the head up!

Like i said before Bieksa is looking like our most solid defensemen out there game in a and game out and he is not going anywhere thankfully for this team and the fans.

Side note another not so good performence from Edler hopefully he turns his game around soon he has been pretty weak for a while now.

Bieksa is playing well, no doubt.

And if he plays like this in the playoffs, i'd keep him over Salo.

= BUT =

I am sure, that in the playoffs, he will make critical errors that cost us games.

deal with it.

Thats a pretty negative attitude you have there.

Bieksa has been playing some of his best all around hockey in the Canucks uniform and now that hes in the zone he is in and healthy i don't think there is anything thats going to stop him.

As a matter of fact it would be hard to play any better then Bieksa is right now he is playing a great all around game and is a bounce or 2 away from lighting it up offensively he definitely has that potential.

Archived