The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Sounds like we have a bet, say keep the sig for a month.

I'm neither very creative or talented at making sigs, but I'm sure I could figure something out. Meanwhile, on with the thread...

How bad is Bxa gonna be tonight, minus 2, 0 or will he have another once in a blue moon +3 night? any predictions?

Hmmmmm.

Sounds like we have a bet, say keep the sig for a month.

I'm neither very creative or talented at making sigs, but I'm sure I could figure something out. Meanwhile, on with the thread...

How bad is Bxa gonna be tonight, minus 2, 0 or will he have another once in a blue moon +3 night? any predictions?

Kevin Bieksa and his +3 tonight say hello. wink.gif

Why didn't you go with Richards!

TRADE THIS USELESS PLUG

I say trade 'im because he's on pace for only 21 points while playing a shut down role. Plus having a dman who looks like he can play O (2 40+ point seasons) and shut down is far to useless for this team.

Who really wants that flexibility anyways? Seriously?

What a bum.

It's really hard to trade Bieksa right now. His play is increasing his value but it's it's just gonna suck letting him go

I agree. He's been a complete workhorse for the team and his play is getting so consistently strong. While trading Bieksa would be the quickest and perhaps easiest way to relieve cap space, you gotta think that if not before, MG's definitely considering other options now in regards to our blueline.

I say trade 'im because he's on pace for only 21 points while playing a shut down role. Plus having a dman who looks like he can play O (2 40+ point seasons) and shut down is far to useless for this team.

Who really wants that flexibility anyways? Seriously?

What a bum.

Yeah I'd say you need a new sarcasm detector

Lol a few months ago when people were waitin for the bieksa traded headline daily in July/August I called this. People were saying they wanted to trade him but others said to wait for him to increase his value. I said that they were right but then people wouldn't want to trade him even if it was the right move... They said naw it's BIEKSA lol.

I was right! Bieksa has increased his value like we wanted an now CDC wants him to stay! What a surprise eh?

It's like that Katy Perry line: you change your mind like a girl changes clothes. Lol

Lol a few months ago when people were waitin for the bieksa traded headline daily in July/August I called this. People were saying they wanted to trade him but others said to wait for him to increase his value. I said that they were right but then people wouldn't want to trade him even if it was the right move... They said naw it's BIEKSA lol.

I was right! Bieksa has increased his value like we wanted an now CDC wants him to stay! What a surprise eh?

It's like that Katy Perry line: you change your mind like a girl changes clothes. Lol

blink.gif

Huh?

I'm not proven wrong,

Simple, yes or no questions:

• Did you or did you not state in this very thread say that Bieksa would be playing in Europe next season?
  • Did you or did you not state that he was a "career AHler"?

Seeing as only a fool would maintain those two statements as being true at this point, you are either "wrong" or a "fool".

Which is it?

My opinion hasn't changed since page 1: Bieksa is overrated by many, his cap hit is atrocious, his UFA status (and the fact that there's been no indication Gillis/Gilman have even hinted they're talking extension) and our need to be cap compliant soon, all coincide and point to Bieksa's backside being shown the final exit sign before the trade deadline.

I call BS on that statement.

Just like CANUCKELION and the rest of his band of merry little trolls, you've weighed in several times about how bad he's been playing and how the team would be better off without him.

You have changed that opinion (as have your co-haters) to one that now centers on the Cap and the reality of someone needing to be moved.

Up until recently all of you have been stating that Bieksa is hurting the team with his play. Now that he's blasted that theory out of the water, you're forced to tap dance around your previous claims and make up a new "stance" that you have (supposedly) had since the beginning.

You might as well face it:

You, CANUCKELION, Hank&Dan, Wally, etc., etc., have all been proved wrong and whether any of you admit it, or continue stubbornly coming up with new arguments that you've "had from the beginning", everyone on this board knows it.

After reading and re-reading EOTM's post....i'm almost 100% certain there was no undertones there. He wasn't calling you a prick at all, it seems. Rather he was inferring that only a prick would put his best foot forward in his contract year and be a slack jawed yokel in the other years. So, I'm pretty sure if you re-read it again yourself you'll see tha EOTM wasn't directing any seething undertones your way.

Just saying.

Beat me to it.

Besides i am the one around here, that calls people names.

EOTM is the guy that will make sense of it all.

pricks

Archived