The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry...Bure 17 ..but the Lakers ain't taking it this year

We will see..they won it last year..and their team is better this year..they got Blake and hollywood barnes comin off the bench..Plus Pau is seriously beastin everygame..I don't see why they wouldn't win again..only Boston has a chance to stop them..heat will FAIL..I watch a lot of basketball and as far as sharing the ball and playing as a team beantown and LA are head and shoulders above tha rest..all the other pretenders are Utah San Antonio Miami Orlando..these teams will fail..Dallas is much better this year but expect Boston and LA in the final

The Spurs may suprise people...it would not be shocking to me if they took out the Lakers..if parker can continue to play at a high level like he was at the begining of the season and get some of that playoff magic back no one on the lakers can stop him and his speed. Also even with Duncan aging he is still a decent low post scorer who can play the pick and roll well with both manu and tony. His decent size and good post defense will be able to contain Pau at the very least because quite frankly in the leauge the amount of true big men who can defend well in the post are diminishing which i see as a factor to pau's dominance (not saying pau isnt good he is just saying not very many people can defend a 7 footer anymore because there has been a transition to smaller more athletic big man rather than size which is something you can't teach)

Nice to see another true NBA fan on the board, not just a hater of the sport :)

San Antonio is ripping it up (about time, was taking some heat for them being my favorite team) and I am glad to see some more parity throughout the league, even with the Big 3 uniting in Miami. Team like the Grizzlies, Pacers and even the Knicks are overachieving early into the season. Great to see some competition around the league.

I hope the Heat beat the Lakers in the finals. WAde and Lebron. I think those two can win it together. they are a scary duo. Lakers will still be tough to beat though.

i hate the spurs. duncan is such a boring player.

All time great. Hate all you want. :P

Wow, a pretty low scoring but good game between Chicago and LA, 36-32 for the bulls at half time, wonder if we'll see another last second game winner which seems to be the trend lately. Heat set to play the Warriors @ 7:30, I'm thinking this ones gonna be a low out lol.

Wow, a pretty low scoring but good game between Chicago and LA, 36-32 for the bulls at half time, wonder if we'll see another last second game winner which seems to be the trend lately. Heat set to play the Warriors @ 7:30, I'm thinking this ones gonna be a low out lol.

Damn this thread is slipping into the dungeon of this forum:(..noooooo

GO LAKERS GO :towel:

Awww man just lookin at some of my old slam magazines from back in the day..it talks about one of my favorite players:Dirk Nowitzki..what a beast this guy is..him an Tracy macgrady used to have quite the rivalry back in the day and even tho Tracy has had his injury problems like his knees and his back Dirk continues to still light guys up in the NBA..I've always been proud of German athletes since I was born there..hoopheads check out this video documenting Tmacs and dirks special rivalry in this legendary game from back in the day :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhmMKD9ZE4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Archived