The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Over Fifty Healthy Dogs Slaughtered in Whistler-edited for update

nucklehead

Ok, I may be reading this wrong, but are you advocating that dogs eat homeless people? Please explain.

That wasn't overhead. They were living things, dogs, and there is a legally, morally, ethically, and socially acceptable way to deal with this problem. Blowing their heads off with shotguns, thankfully, isn't one of them.

He had a legal responsibility to provide for those dogs. End of story. Releasing them into the wild is not an option.

I assign some blame to this guy too, but that's not how WorkSafe BC works. He suffered a workplace injury, and he is entitled to compensation.

a lot of people might be thinking "ok, well the guy was just doing his job"...

not a #$!^$Q chance.

if i was that employee i would straight up refuse to do it... and even further i would have contacted local news, then see whats up.

i gaurentee you if this story was made public before it was too late for those innocent dogs, many people would have stepped forward to adopt these dogs... its the canadian way. christ, if i lived in vancouver i would have taken one, even though my husky is already a handful.

this story is getting more sickening as it develops... and if it werent for that stupid asshole claiming WCB, we might have never heard about this.

The power of social media.

This will hurt that 'companies' business greatly.

Although sadly - people cannot put together that this company, is just a company within the city of Whistler and in no way represents Whistler-Blackcomb (Fortress Investment Group) or the other hundreds of businesses in Whistler.

This piece of crap that killed these dogs should receive the same treatment as far as I'm concerned. If it wasn't for the law, I would love to be the one to shoot this guys face off and watch him stumble around.

Too all you leftist dorks that think I'm being a savage, sit on it. Humans as a whole are garbage and way too accommodating to filth like this guy

He murdered 100 dogs, so yes I would advocate murder for him as well. Canada should never have abolished the death penalty and as a whole the cdn justice system is a joke where criminals have more rights than victims and criminals get no more than a slap on the wrist for their crimes. The time never matches the crime in this country. :emot-parrot:

Quite the contrary I would say you're the insane one for supporting the dog killers. Most serial killers start out killing and torturing animals and so far you seem to have the same mentality and should seek help before you spiral out of control into the same pattern of behaviour.

lol, that's funny.

1- I don't support dog killers, I support the rule of law. WSBC policy states he gets benefits, he gets benefits.

2- We don't punish people (much less execute them) for things they MIGHT do, so the animal cruelty-serial killer link is laughable in this context.

3- The only thing spiraling out of control is your grip on reality. Your sense of balance, reason, and maturity has left you a long time ago.

Lol. Your mentality is quite barbaric and fits more of someone in the stone age. White people used to keep slaves and treat them however cause they were "just" slaves. Times change my friend, and you should catch yourself up to the year 2011, cause no one in this day in age considers what happens to the dog as anything close to being right. :frantic:

as an animal lover (dogs especially) i'm totally disgusted with this situation. the demons ate the guy's conscience that did the killings, serves him/her right. huskies are a beutiful breed and i am confident had there been a ad to adopt them, most if not all would be in loving homes right now.

Archived