The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cricket

He-Man

• 1 year later...

Has anyone been watching IPL? If you're a TELUS Optik subscriber, you get the channel for free which is on channel 909.

I was watching KKR vs. RCB and just witnessed the lowest score made in IPL history with 49 by RCB. What's absurd is they hold the highest score in IPL history with 263 which was made on the same date exactly four years ago. Wow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So the ICC Champions Trophy has started.

India beat Pakistan by 124 runs! Sorry, @Apricot.

Vintage :( . I swear cheering for Team Pakistan is like cheering for the Canucks, very disappointing. 

TEAM PAKISTAN IN THE FINALS!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA. I am as shocked as you. I can't believe we beat England, that's outrageous. The finals will most likely be Pakistan vs India. *bites nails anxiously*

1 hour ago, Apricot said:

TEAM PAKISTAN IN THE FINALS!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAA. I am as shocked as you. I can't believe we beat England, that's outrageous. The finals will most likely be Pakistan vs India. *bites nails anxiously*

Tournament seems awfully short this year.

19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Haha. It sucks how it is at 2:30 am PT for us. What time are you waking up?

Probably around 6 am. Definitely wouldn't be able to watch the start, messing up my sleep schedule isn't good for my health. So yeah probably around 6 am I'd wake up. I hate these timings :mad::mad::(. You gonna watch it? 

Just now, Apricot said:

Probably around 6 am. Definitely wouldn't be able to watch the start, messing up my sleep schedule isn't good for my health. So yeah probably around 6 am I'd wake up. I hate these timings :mad::mad::(. You gonna watch it? 

Yeah, I think I'm going wake up around that time as well.

• Upvote 1