The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cricket

He-Man

• 1 year later...

Holy smokes! India beat England by 90 runs! Watched half of the game. It was over after the 4th wicket for England.

Good win India! ::D

More to the point, it's about time the cricket thread got a comment, it's been over a year :lol:

I've fallen out of love with the game this summer. The Pietersen fiasco, Swann and Anderson destroying their reputations, Strauss pushed out of the door, Cook failing to score big runs...not to mention my beloved county Essex having another average season, Bopara falling apart, and that feeling of betrayal by Danish Kaneria still hanging over our heads.

What a rubbish summer for English cricket. But a good one for many others!

Am hoping that West Indies win the T20.

So India , Australia, South Africa and Pakistan topped the groups and they are clubbed togather for Super 8 - Can someone explain why?

From the 2012 Twenty20 Wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_ICC_World_Twenty20

The seedings used are those allocated at the start of the tournament and are not affected by group stage results, with the exception that if a non-seeded team knocks out a seeded team, the non-seeded team inherits the seeding of the knocked-out team.[8]

Paki and India tomorrow at 7am. I'm super excited!

Same here! :) Going to be great except for waking up early and catching the game. I have these 3 Cricket channels but they never show these live T20 Cricket games. Oh well, just going to find a stream and watch from there. ^_^

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

Same here! :) Going to be great except for waking up early and catching the game. I have these 3 Cricket channels but they never show these live T20 Cricket games. Oh well, just going to find a stream and watch from there. ^_^

If you live in Canada and can afford $15 a month, Sportsnet World carries all of the matches live and on delay.