The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Our scots better step it up tomorrow or this great start we had is going to keep withering away.

Robson has played well AT TIMES, but Miller has showed nothing. One of the highest paid in the league as well. For the money he is getting the 'Caps could have gotten a solidified EPL level player

I used to really enjoy whitecaps games but i have to say watching games now i have next to no enthusiasm. I understand were only a 2nd year club, so some would say us being where we are is a success but i guess its the way this season has gone that just irks me the most. I feel like i don't even recognize this club anymore with all the player changes/roster tinkering at this time of the year..and it feels like it'll never end but when you lose 5 in a row that's to be expected i guess.

Slighty OT i know its nothing but why don't they groom the turf to get those nice mower lines...? Montreal did it in Olympic stadium. I know its just for appearance but personally the turf looks like crap. I mean they use brown fill to look like natural dirt.. you may as well make it look as good as possible on t.v.

Typicall Whitecaps fashion, blow the game late. I think just about every game I've watched this year, they've had a major letdown late.

A draw in Dallas, and a win here would have all but guaranteed a playoff spot. Now I fully expect them to be on the outside. Hell, Montreal could have more points this year.

4 games left, which is a month worth of games. No need to over react. Miller and Mattocks FINALLY played together in the 2nd half, and there was all sorts of room for both of them at times out there.

Big derby match on Saturday. If we beat Seattle I think we'll make the playoffs.

Man, "the referee's a wanker".

Can't believe Camilo didn't bury that sitter, had the game on his foot.

A lot of great balls behind the defenders by Robson to Miller. Miller had a pretty good outing again tonight. I hope he's just striding into form now, would be perfect timing.

Again, not a fan of Rennie's starting line up selection. Thorrington in for Camilo? That should be an obvious choice... Brazil > South Africa. I'm not a huge fan of O'Brien either, I prefer Bonjour quite a bit more. Is there any word on the extent of the injuries to Mattocks and Thorrington?