The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Canadian Championship coming down to Vancouver and Toronto.

Leg 1- In Vancouver May 18

Leg 2- In Toronto May 25

Going to be interesting to see who comes out on top, and what kind of line up's we will see.

So far Toronto took the Canadian Cup pretty seriously, starting many starters against Edmonton earlier in the week (even when they were already up 3-0 on agg.)

Can't wait.

Given the Canucks' schedule since March 19th and their short break here in the playoffs, I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is a chance that there will be some Canucks in the stands supporting their fellow professional athletes in Vancouver for tonight's game. If any of them wanted to get out there and support the Whitecaps, it's either tonight or June 18th at the earliest.

Edited by yellowjack

Martin Nash tweeted that Steve will be at the game today... Hopefully he can be a good luck charm (or motivator for the team)..

Also, dreadful weather! Usually rainy home games would clear up by game time >_>

15'000 is still above MLS avg, and considering, the rain, date, and location that is a solid crowd. Whitecaps were robbed of a Penalty Kick at the '93 minute. That ball clearly hit his arm.

I made that post a few minutes before the match started, where it was empty... I'm pleased with the turnout, all things considered ^_^

Too bad we couldn't get a win, but such a late tying goal... Can't complain :P