The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Modern Warfare 3

Madness

Also, I hope they have more co-op challenge stuff. Spec ops was amazing. Me and Kanucks25 played those for hours and had a blast.

Although I hope they make it harder to get killstreaks, especially with how powerful they are. Harriers and pavelows were so easy to get, and they got way too many kills for how easy it was.

Yep. Spec Ops was awesome. Zombies seems more like a novelty if anything. It looks like zombie mode got as much thought/consideration as the multiplayer and singleplayer gameplay. Maybe if they scrapped it Black Ops wouldn't have been as meh and unpolished seeming.

We should totally try to do another round of spec ops one day. Maybe we can get back into MW2 before 3 comes out.

I really would prefer if there wasn't a new Call of Duty game every single year. That being said, I can't wait for MW3 and BF3, both look like they are going to be amazing. Upgrading my PC just to play BF3.

Really hate the AK-47 in MW2, I don't know why, it just looks really clunky to me. The Blackops one was pretty nice. Also hoping for Combat Training :P

I actually like zombies, I hope they have it for this one. It's only fun when you have a group of buddies playing, communicating and working together.

The one thing I hope they get rid of is the commando crap, hated it. Also noob tubes need to be nerfed, so that way less people use them because it gets really annoying. I'm a huge FPS fan and MW2 was the only cod game that I actually prestiged all the way... definately looking forward to see what they're gonna change.

As of right now I'm actually not sure which of the three to get: cod MW3, battlefield 3, or uncharted 3... :S Being a cod fanboy i'll probably get MW3, and I might pick up battlefield 3 as well.

There MUST be an ACR or the game is not worth it...its my favourite gun..of all time..in any shooter.

Also some creative killstreaks would be nice.. B-ops killsteaks are terrible and the levels are terrible.

come to think of it... the guns are terrible in B ops too..like 10 SMG's and they were pitiful.

Com'on make me proud IW

Archived