The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Getting frustrated with the injuries. I just played a game in which no one was injured, but after the game I get back the home screen and it says "Vancouver player Drew Doughty has been injured with a concussion." He did not sustain this in-game. Maybe he took a head shot while getting on the bus after the game??

Getting frustrated with the injuries. I just played a game in which no one was injured, but after the game I get back the home screen and it says "Vancouver player Drew Doughty has been injured with a concussion." He did not sustain this in-game. Maybe he took a head shot while getting on the bus after the game??

Going into the 3rd round in Be a GM these are the injuries I have:

Malhotra - Out 4 weeks

Samuelsson - Out 7 weeks

Ballard - Out 3 weeks

Burrows - Out 8 days

Ebbet - Out 4 weeks

My leading scorer was Raymond with 15 goals and 5 assists

So happy with my BeaGM fantasy draft:

Hejduk-Pavelski-Lucic

Hall-Seguin-Eberle

Hansen-Burmistrov-Backlund

Orr-Konopka-Neil

Enstrom-Myers

Gill-Letang

Alberts-Zanon

Quick

Montoya

Minors: Jaskin, Oreskovich, Tokarski, Tim Erixon, and Jarred Tinordi.

Some guy beat me in online shootout, he chirped me, so I asked him to play me in versus. He's St.Louis, I'm Chicago. I'm down 3 nothing, then like 14 minutes into the 2nd period, I score 3 goals in 3 minutes. Then in the 3rd period it was tied until he took a penalty with 20 seconds left, so my extra attacker Frolik comes on, grabs the puck and snipes it home. :P

Clutch goal + taunt crowd + glitched celli :P

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/96727106

Can EA Sports employees kick you from the EA servers? I just had a game against a guy named QCsimon sauroQC and was beating him 3-1 then all of a sudden with 6.7 seconds left the game stopped and it said I was disconnected from the EA servers. I then tried to connect again was able to do so immediately so they obviously were not down. Then I go to my profile page and see that instead of a 3-1 win I was given a 3-0 loss, and then I see this QCsimon sauroQC guy has an EA Sports logo next to his name. That must mean he works for EA right?

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that he rage kicked me from the servers. I have never been disconnected like that before, and the fact that it happened right at the end of the game makes me really doubt that it was just a coincidence.

Archived