The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Request for video

keslerian one

Unfortunately, I have zero skills in creating video, but saw many CDCers post great ones, so I was wondering if there was someone out there who might be able to do this.

The stanley cup finals have been incredibly annoying, because of all the negativity surrounding the canucks in CBC and especially NBC.

Their interpretations of calls/non-calls are bewildering and very anti-canuck, again especially NBC.

Taking Luongo's comments out of context and plastering the broadcast with segments of the quote every time Lu let in a goal was just immature.

Milbury calling out the Canucks for dirty/classless plays...when I can't get rid of the image of Milbury hitting a fan with a shoe.

Refs not calling a penalty when Daniel is getting abused my Marchand. What's more amazing is how the media uses it to criticize Daniel, who interestingly got a game misconduct...for not retaliating.

How Romer's hit was characterized as dirty and vicious, while that hit on Raymond was benign.

And these are just from last game.

Anyways, I've been looking for stuff like this but don't really see much other than Boston fans laughing at Marchand's antics.

I don't mean to create a whining video, but this is getting quite infuriating.

Archived