The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Rumor: The Blue Jackets may be looking for a #1 center, GM Aixtek's pockets are overloaded with depth players, prospects and picks... after what was given up for Milan Lucic earlier in the off-season (top6 F, top4 D, top prospect, 1st round + FC), Columbus is sure to give up very good value and anything could go.

The Vancouver Province

Rumours are rampant that the Vancouver Canucks have pulled off a blockbuster that will see them acquire a top two defenseman and a backup goaltender. No names have been leaked as to who Vancouver is parting with, but sources are saying that Vancouver gave up quite a bit of young talent in order to complete this deal. When reached for comment, Vancouver GM, Cal and Gary, simply stated the following: "we're trying to improve our club in every which way possible and will explore all avenues in doing so." Stay tuned for further details.

It's been brought to my attention that I made a clerical error (likely 2 years ago) on Eric Brewer's contract status. I have him listed as going to UFA next summer, but as he's been on his original contract, it's clear that it should have expired this season.

As it was entirely my error, I'm allowing Colorado a very short window of exclusivity to get an extension done. You've got 12 hours dude. :P

If Brewer isn't signed by 8:30pm Pacific time tonight, he's officially a UFA.

Oh nothing much. ;)

I was just about to send you a PM to see if you were still alive.

Was there an admin meeting in Tofino or something? I can picture it now...you minister and lethunder all in a speedo on the beach.

C2X: So guys the leagues goin pretty good. How do you think everyone is doing without us right now.

Minister: Who cares lets go surf.

Lethunder: Doesn't matter I'm going to win anyways so why even bother.

C2X & Minister: Shut up.

:huh: It WAS you in the bushes!!

RUMOUR: The Washington Capitals have received many offers which would bring the defenseman to fill the current hole in the backend. Sources say that the Caps will make a deal via trade to find Roman Hamrlik a defense partner and an inside source says that one deal is all but finalized. When asked da.moose stated "Some things are in the works but I am not going to get into too many details until things are finalized".

hello...the german is back

nothing happend on the FA front but the best news are from Wilb...i hope for you it wont come back. the stepfather of my half-brother and half-sister had no luck in this case.

i´m a bit amused about this SS discussion...why shouldnt he run his team from outside?

so c2x? i still have 2 open offers?! ;)

Washington Capitals Projected line up:

Elias - Berglund - Semin

E. Kane - Gagner - Knuble

Tedenby - Josefson - Langenbrunner

Tootoo - Turris - Halischuk

Boll, Carcillo

(Tyrell, Kassian, Harju, Panik, Kristo, Silvferberg)

Enstrom - Yandle

?????? - Hamrlik

Fayne - McQuaid

Larsen

(Erixon, Ellis, Despres)

Kiprusoff

Dubnyk

Archived