The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Sorry for putting everything behind but I went out and made myself really sick. Ill be getting caught up tonight after 8 o'clock.

/ Would also like to say I am very saddened about Pavol Demitra. I can honestly say that he was one of the few players that was genuinely friendly to me rather than just polite. He always remembered my name and our previous conversation about visiting Slovakia. Such a nice man....absolutely tragic.

Demitra was a classy and humble athlete. Had his prime years in St.Louis and manged to become the 5ht highest scorer in the team's history. Ripped it up in 2010 Olympics too, and was almost ppg in KHL as well. Too bad he never won a Stanley Cup for his work and dedication. He was going to retire soon to spend more time with his family as well :(

R.I.P Demo and everyone else on board.

Sorry for putting everything behind but I went out and made myself really sick. Ill be getting caught up tonight after 8 o'clock.

/ Would also like to say I am very saddened about Pavol Demitra. I can honestly say that he was one of the few players that was genuinely friendly to me rather than just polite. He always remembered my name and our previous conversation about visiting Slovakia. Such a nice man....absolutely tragic.

The Ottawa Senators organisation are deeply saddened by today's news. Our thoughts go out to the family's of the players, coach's and trainers of Lokomotiv Yaroslavl. The hockey world lost many great guys who loved to play the game. On the plane was a former Sen in Alexander Vasyunov, although Alex's time with the organisation was short, he will be greatly missed by the Ottawa Senators and the Windsor Warriors.

even we are all still shocked ..it would be nice if something happens here today

i have still 4 open trades and quietly i´d like to fix my starting team...i guess i speak for everyone here...

well i know it depends on the time and business of the agents

regards TGC

I'm aware that there are several trades that need to be posted. I can't edit the charts from my phone, so tonight when I get home, expect a lot of trades.

As for the previous comments, I'd like to know why exactly you seem to think that signing is suspect in any way? I've been keeping in frequent contact with teemu since June, my offer included a NMC, a chance to remain on the team he was with last season, playing for a contender, and to the best of my knowledge, was by far the highest dollar amount offered. Oh yes, and Selanne hasn't committed to playing next year yet, unless he's made an announcement I'm not aware of. Anything further on the matter can be addressed by theminister, I'm not going to bother with it other than to say I don't see anything wrong with trying to retain my players through fair contract extensions.

well posting with the phone sucks ...cant blame you for this ;)

all in all it would be nice if something happens untill sunday or so

we re all having real lifes, jobs, families...etc. it´s not allways easy

I'm aware that there are several trades that need to be posted. I can't edit the charts from my phone, so tonight when I get home, expect a lot of trades.

As for the previous comments, I'd like to know why exactly you seem to think that signing is suspect in any way? I've been keeping in frequent contact with teemu since June, my offer included a NMC, a chance to remain on the team he was with last season, playing for a contender, and to the best of my knowledge, was by far the highest dollar amount offered. Oh yes, and Selanne hasn't committed to playing next year yet, unless he's made an announcement I'm not aware of. Anything further on the matter can be addressed by theminister, I'm not going to bother with it other than to say I don't see anything wrong with trying to retain my players through fair contract extensions.

Archived